Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There isn't someone for everyone AND people can be undateable/untreatable

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
This applies to Truecels.

Aka Manlets (which you have to surgically expensively orthopaedically mortgage yourself many times over to correct)
Disabledcels or physicallyimpairedcels
NEETcels (it takes a hell of a lot of effort to work your way out of poverty than by that time its too late on the dating game. By the time you've started others are finishing)
Mentalcels as a result of the shit you've faced in life. You're too exhausted to do anything else.

This list is not exhaustive. Just write your condition with the affix "cel" after it & then explain why it is. I'm inclusive and see no need to excommunicate others based on "falling short of the mark".

"But then brah others have it much harder. Those dying paupers stealing food from others mouths really aren't doing that. They're kissing instead. Those people cozying up to one another really aren't doing that for bodily warmth before death. They're getting ready to have sex". So it goes on.

Etc I can go on. What do you all think?

It is in poor taste to speak openly about the "have-nots" in society. That is why we are hated and made a mockery because people know the truth that there are men who never sleep with a woman and never know what love even feels like. They know the truth but hide it deep down. We make this problem known and they reject us and hate us for showing the truth sonpublicly.

To those who say "your standards are too high or looksmax".

My ANSWER is... When we try to improve our physical beauty were derided. Thanks Jesselyn Cook for that article backing this assertion up.

When we go for our equivalent. Well we have none. Women who are ugly have a much better time looksmaxing and ascending than we do. Apparently before they could get boob jobs on the health system and other cosmetic surgeries if they managed to hood wink a psychiatrist. We can't do that.

So we're finished off. Please can society finally acknowledge this though. Ffs.
When these virtue signalling foids say "work on 1 aspect of yourself at a time". All well & dandy BUT if you've got a fuck load of issues or that particular issue is so significant & insurmountable that even after you've conquered it. The time it takes to attract a foid would be over.

Another one is. Be the person you would want to be around. That's b.s. as you can be that person but still have zero physical chemical attraction & animal magnetism going for you so that's redundant in itself. Immediate friendzone with no prospect of breaking out again until it is too late.

"Well they've finally come round be grateful for that". Giving a starving man a few bread crumbs before he dies of starvation isn't helping him.

"Others have had it worse or you're getting what others got". Red herring. Casuistry. Talmudic "Sins of the Fathers" crap. Irrelevant nonsense.

Last edited:
Tfw manlet and NEET. It's not over, because it never began tbhtbhngl.

Water is wet.

There is someone but the chances are lower than winning the lottery.

The thing is if you win the lottery you can betabux (almost) anyone.

There is someone but the chances are lower than winning the lottery.

The thing is if you win the lottery you can betabux (almost) anyone.
Even lower for incels, who are genetically more unlucky.

Honestly I think getting an asian girl is very legit. I see lot's of men (especially old) with young asian girls.

It's truly over for neetcels though. A girl will never want to be with a person that doesn't have a stable income.

I have nothing physical, social, or mental, of any worth. I should not be alive. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back