Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There isnt somebody for everybody. Stop giving people false hope

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Words cant describe how much I hate the sentiment "There is somebody for everybody", Although this sounds like a nice thing to hear and it makes you feel warm and happy inside there isnt much truth to it. There are studies that show that only about 40% of men were actually able to reproduce. This shows that incels have been a thing all through history and not everyone is cut out for the dating game.
Giving someone false hope is a very very bad thing its better to tell someone the truth then to tell a comforting lie.

i need a fucking gf so bad though. There are 200,000 more females than males in California but how come there are so many single men but almost no single women????????????????????????????????????

imbored21 said:
i need a fucking gf so bad though. There are 200,000 more females than males in California but how come there are so many single men but almost no single women????????????????????????????????????

How would you rate yourself

It's because humans are not equipped to deal with reality. All these elaborate copes exist because they aided humans in their survival. Those who were able to deal with reality passed on their genes, and those that didn't, didn't

No, There will be a women for me. Theres still hope.

I remember a school counselor telling me that once when I opened up about my loneliness and depression to her. "One day, I'll see you a nice young lady!" Pffft if only.

Popbob said:
 its better to tell someone the truth then to tell a comforting lie.

I don't know about that. I was happier when I was bluepilled.

who is that in your profile pic?

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
who is that in your profile pic?
me
fantastic. Another fucking retarded aspie "mentalcel" shit posting here using his own picture as an avi cuz he knows he's attractive and then tryna roll play as an incel.

will mods do anything? no. no they won't

TheVman said:
fantastic. Another fucking retarded aspie "mentalcel" shit posting here using his own picture as an avi cuz he knows he's attractive and then tryna roll play as an incel.

I got rated 4/10 on truerateme

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
I got rated 4/10 on truerateme
Truerateme rates cristiano ronaldo a 4/10

You're not an incel. The only people here who ever posted their own pics are attractive. Fuck off im just going to add you to my ignore list. smh

TheVman said:

STFU idiot this site is 80% mental cels go fuck yourself in the ass bitch. All you do is whine and cry lol pussy

If this were true Incels.me wouldn't exist

Tellem--T said:
TheVman said:
STFU idiot this site is 80% mental cels
so for 80% of this site its actually personality and not looks?

Got it.

TheVman said:

Got it.

Sub8 looks 

If you are an 8 nothing matters no one here is a 8

If you are sub 8 and aspie it's over therefore mentalceldom is legit

You are a low iq piece of shit

Top 5% of males slay
The next 20% of males beta bux
Another 15% date way down i.e. Landwhales
The rest of us rot

Tellem--T said:
TheVman said:
Got it.
Sub8 looks
If you are an 8 nothing matters no one here is a 8
If you are sub 8 and aspie it's over therefore mentalceldom is legit
You are a low iq piece of shit
Bullshit. sub 8s can get laid no problem. IT IS YOUR PERSONALITY AND YOU DON'T BELONG HERE UNLESS YOU'RE SUB 5

There is technically somebody for everybody because sub 4 males are not considered part of the same species.

TheVman said:
Bullshit. sub 8s can get laid no problem. IT IS YOUR PERSONALITY AND YOU DON'T BELONG HERE UNLESS YOU'RE SUB 5

No wonder you keep getting banned. Go to wizchan or something

Alone until death. Fuck, I hate my parents for doing this to me.