Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There isn’t a single good country to live in on planet earth

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
Every country is either socially or financially fucked. Ironic that the three global superpowers are the worst places to live too, America, China, Russia all complete and utter shit holes. All of Western Europe is a shit hole with negative birth rates and indigenous populations voluntarily becoming minorities, Eastern Europe is poor and suffering from American cultural imperialism. The Middle East is a shit hole, no explanation required, Africa no explanation required, South America is a poor murderous shit hole, chadstralia and the other colonies have all the same problems as the west, Japan and Korea are in slow decline, rising national debt, negative birth rates, depressed population, and all the rest of Asia is a poverty stricken morally bankrupt shit hole.

Never forget, liberalism, capitalism, and the internet did this

Cucks have taken over every piece of land on the planet, every island, every place.

Georgia seems like a nice place. High HDI, low population density, 90% orthodox Christian,very homogeneous,close to nature

Georgia seems like a nice place. High HDI, low population density, 90% orthodox Christian,very homogeneous,close to nature
I was actually going to say the same, also their favourite music nation wide is classical, it very well may be the only uncorrupted country in the entire world, also a pretty good gini coefficient, the only problem is that the language and alphabet is diabolical :feelskek: would be a total pain to learn, looks like Tamil

Saudi Arabia has succumbed too recently.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are all taking this politics shit too seriously. Like, it is all outside your control. You cant change anything in this world unless you are rich or popular man.

Just find a place that feels good, close your eyes on politics and enjoy your life.

Only pacific islands are good to live i guess

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are all taking this politics shit too seriously. Like, it is all outside your control. You cant change anything in this world unless you are rich or popular man.

Just find a place that feels good, close your eyes on politics and enjoy your life.
I agree with you, politics in 2021 is Catholicism in 1300, but I’m not really taking it gravely I’m more just remarking on it, every country has significant, provincial issues and this is more pertinent because we’re under the collective illusion that progress has been made over the past 2000 years.

All countries worship femoids one way or another

Georgia (Ancient Magogia - Biblical Heaven) is very welcoming. Low cost of living, best wine and culture! They dislike feminists and trannys. U.S. citizens may enter, reside, work or study in Georgia without a visa for up to 365 days!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINqIpj88xk