Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is such a thing as "low trust face"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
There are particular things that can make you look ugly... in an evil way. I can't wrap my head around it fully; at least I wouldn't be able to describe the features in clinical terms. Probably, what goes into it is bulging eyes, skinny jaw area, and arrow "jewish" nose.

800px-Michael_Chertoff%2C_official_DHS_photo_portrait%2C_2007.jpg

There is also such a thing as "low trust profile". A combination of weak chin and overprotruded zygos can give you a "rat-like" aspect.

People will instantly assume that you are a dubious individual if you have these features, without even knowing you.

Life is a game where your looks can add or subtract 50 points to your charisma and diplomacy skills.

it's in the eye area I think, High set arched superorbitals with dogshit suborbitals gives a creepy low trust vibe. Mdface recessed in relation to the rest of the face along with odd inharmonious features

He's just ugly

Studies have shown that we already assume ugly people to be bad anyway

Good looking = high trust

Ugly = low trust

THIS so much THIS. If you have high trust face you will most likely by approached irl and people will want to be friends with you.

I have low trust face and nobody wants be a friend with me

He's just ugly

Ugly = low trust
So you're saying hamlossus looks low trust... ?

it's in the eye area I think, High set arched superorbitals with dogshit suborbitals gives a creepy low trust vibe. Mdface recessed in relation to the rest of the face along with odd inharmonious features
Is it merely a "skeleton vibe"? People don't trust you because you remind them of death and doom?

I have tried to imagine Michael Chertoff in the Middle Ages, trying to negotiate with some barbarians as a king envoy. The barbarians would undoubtedly have murdered him for the sole reason of his looks. He looks like the guy who would betray you in an instant.

Yep.

He's ugly so people will assume bad things about him.
16142791 1542327419115292 2480547170623258538 n
Do you really think that this cute specimen won't be trusted? I would trust him my phone and my car then I would hit a huge bong with my boy

He's just ugly

Ugly = low trust
Nope, this is too simplistic

Some ugly men have a high-trust face (the fat guy above is a good example)

This prick who pretended to be "funny" while using it as a politcal platform and changed his name to fool people

I have an extremely low trust face. Top contributes are low arched eyebrows and deep set eyes. While these may be considered conventionally attractive for the males you need the harmony to back those features like a robust skull and wide jaw which separates slayers from low trust incels

He's just ugly

Ugly = low trust
Not true
You can be ugly in a "babyface" kind of way which seems trustworthy

He's just ugly

Ugly = low trust
Iduuno about that.

Ted Bundy was a GL gigachad, but he has low trust written all over his face.

AP_7807280206.jpg

THIS so much THIS. If you have high trust face you will most likely by approached irl and people will want to be friends with you.

I have low trust face and nobody wants be a friend with me

Attractive low trust face = masculine, dominant, ATTRACTIVE
Ugly low trust face = Evil, jew

Attractive high trust face = innocent, trustworthy, angelic
Ugly high trust face = pussy, beta, simp, etc.

He's just ugly

Attractive low trust face = masculine, dominant, ATTRACTIVE
Ugly low trust face = Evil, jew

Attractive high trust face = innocent, trustworthy, angelic
Ugly high trust face = pussy, beta, simp, etc.
Ugly high trust will still be more social