Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is such a thing as being too old for the rope

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I genuinely believe that one can be too old for the rope. I think rope should serve the function of averting future suffering enabling the high iq nigger who kills himself to not have to go through the suffering to begin with. What's the point if youre 40 and have already lived a shitshow of a life and already been through so much suffering? Souls are naturally pristine and that's why when youre born youre optimistic and positive and you dont have a inane pessimistic world view and some people are able to latch on to the former world view for all their lives because theyre good looking and get treated well and have no reason to question the world but others like us got no option and our souls start to degrade. Optimism and everything is FUCKED and you just fucking hate the world instead of admiring it for its beauty.

20-22 is the ideal rope age. At this point you know for certain if its over for you and if it is its better to pull the trigger. You have already suffered a decent amount if youre trucel tier and if you are indeed trucel tier theres absolutely no way it'll get better for you. Not even surgery is gonna save your ass so what's the point of trying?

I should've hanged myself at 13 at most. It was already over by then and I only decided to hang around because gooning was fun but I can't even do that now because jewpills castrated me and made me asexual honestly its just so over I can't wait to die.

Last edited:
Well, I do not want to suicide. So there is no age for me to kill myself but for death to come from me for the natural diseases that we all may get when aging.

Well, I do not want to suicide. So there is no age for me to kill myself but for death to come from me for the natural diseases that we all may get when aging.
It's still not so bad living as an incel if you can cope with jerking off and vidya. But when youre physically incapable of getting any pleasure whatsoever from your copes it really is better to just shoot yourself.

Yes, or due to unforeseen circumstances in your life, such as an accident.

Yes, or due to unforeseen circumstances in your life, such as an accident.
dying in an accident at 14 is ideal. theres no point living beyond 14 if youre a trucel. my parents shouldve shot me dead for my 13th birthday

thats a very conservative estimate i would say 20-30% is larp
Maybe, but I don't think so, the insiders are usually incels in denial, that means they are just betas acting like normies in mentality, but the normies are actually on Twitter and in their peaceful everyday life (instead of here)

I genuinely believe that one can be too old for the rope. I think rope should serve the function of averting future suffering enabling the high iq nigger who kills himself to not have to go through the suffering to begin with. What's the point if youre 40 and have already lived a shitshow of a life and already been through so much suffering? Souls are naturally pristine and that's why when youre born youre optimistic and positive and you dont have a inane pessimistic world view and some people are able to latch on to the former world view for all their lives because theyre good looking and get treated well and have no reason to question the world but others like us got no option and our souls start to degrade. Optimism and everything is FUCKED and you just fucking hate the world instead of admiring it for its beauty.

20-22 is the ideal rope age. At this point you know for certain if its over for you and if it is its better to pull the trigger. You have already suffered a decent amount if youre trucel tier and if you are indeed trucel tier theres absolutely no way it'll get better for you. Not even surgery is gonna save your ass so what's the point of trying?

I should've hanged myself at 13 at most. It was already over by then and I only decided to hang around because gooning was fun but I can't even do that now because jewpills castrated me and made me asexual honestly its just so over I can't wait to die.
Noone should rope, atleast go er(in roblox)

cope or rope. i couldnt rope due to family. impossible. so i chose to cope...