Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there is still a fucking milimeter between my skin and my jawbone

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I might not be able to get rid of all the bloat it seems. If Ibpress my skin, there is a 1mm still until my finger stops at the bone itself.

Now chufging beers to hasten the water drop. If I cant get rid of it before 1 hour im going home and not going to the party.

Holy fuck if some genie granted me 3 wishes, one wpuld be permanent zero bloat srs.

I want to get to the poitn of touching mt skin and instantly feeling bone instead of tgis fucking huge 1 mm distance. If i cant drop it doen to 0,5 at least ill consider it a success.

Yes I like to cope by temporarily forgetting about my extremely unmanly subhuman frame. ill never look imposing to a girl fuck

You're worried about facial bloat when you have the frame of a fucking 1-month old infant girl.

Go gymcel ASAP and get on roids while you still possibly can

What fucking bloat? You look like a fucking corpse.

You're worried about facial bloat when you have the frame of a fucking 1-month old infant girl.

Agreed, he looks like an Auschwitz prisoner. I kept telling him that he should build some muscle mass, yet he refuses to listen.

roids will age me. cant afford that im 30 year old.

also i already stated its over with my frame and that I cope

You have gone fully mental my man

Agreed, he looks like an Auschwitz prisoner. I kept telling him that he should build some muscle mass, yet he refuses to listen.

muscle mass + bloated face= alphadedtiny level cope.

have a naturqlly wide frame or dont even try

you think you have it bad, i probably have a cm of facial bloat. if i didnt have facial bloat and bucal fat i would legit be 7/10

Potassium. Also you must have very weak bones if just a drop of water destroys you like that.

muscle mass + bloated face= alphadedtiny level cope.

have a naturqlly wide frame or dont even try

It is still better then no muscle mass, you are just being lazy and trying to find excuses.

You should try harder because of your lack of frame, at least you will look normal instead of looking comical.

Gambler & Zyros are mentalcels.

you think you have it bad, i probably have a cm of facial bloat. if i didnt have facial bloat and bucal fat i would legit be 7/10
This. I have legit 1.5cm of midface bloat

Potassium. Also you must have very weak bones if just a drop of water destroys you like that.

No. I have seen guys with much weaker chins and jaws resist bloating better. I gues im cursed qith higher tendency to store water in face. fuck.

Stop fueling him. He's had more success than we ever will.