Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is something you guys have which women do not and will never have

J

Jiji777

Recruit
★★★★
And that is humour. Some of you guys are super funny. Women are infamously not funny at all . Have a good day.

infiltrates me

Homuculus 1 Laughing

Foids never had to carry a conversation with guys, they only know how to gossip.

No humour for your face

>JoinedDec 2, 2021
>Posts221
>Makes retarded posts
Curious.

Agree. I wouldn’t be rotting on this forum if it weren’t for the people here being funny af. What’s the point of being on a forum that has nothing but sadness? Gotta cope somehow.

:society: No use having a sense of humor if I'm crying on the inside.

so, jestermaxxing now?

Whats the ratio of somewhat funny foid i wonder ? … like 1/200,000 ? :feelshaha: they really are retarded :feelsclown:

We have everything women don't and never will have:

Functioning logical brain
Courage
Loyality
Empathy
Self-respect
Physical strenght (foids are weak as hell top 0.1% equals average male)
National and racial identity (foids are leftards in general)
Compassion
Kindness
An individualistic identity

Literally search a list of positive attributes, and you will agknowledge they all relate to men and against women.

Women are just holes. Cum buckets at best if they deserve sperm to be put in them.

And that is humour. Some of you guys are super funny. Women are infamously not funny at all . Have a good day.
I've never had a female comedian. Make me laugh if anything they just made my blood boil.

We have everything women don't and never will have:

Functioning logical brain
Courage
Loyality
Empathy
Self-respect
Physical strenght (foids are weak as hell top 0.1% equals average male)
National and racial identity (foids are leftards in general)
Compassion
Kindness
An individualistic identity

Literally search a list of positive attributes, and you will agknowledge they all relate to men and against women.

Women are just holes. Cum buckets at best if they deserve sperm to be put in them.

:feelshaha: Tbh this has always fascinated me so much how foids literally doesn’t understand humour passed the fist degree (if that) it’s just so bizzare and demonstrates how inferior their brains are. They really are like children’s i mean their type of « humour » if you can even call it that is so basic , lame , simple and pathetic « muh chad boyfriend:foidSoy: , muh vegina :foidSoy: we are different than boys :foidSoy: *unfunny sexual joke here » what’s up with that ? it’s so fucking unbelievable and low IQ :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
We're so funny, that our issues are seen as a joke. It's over. :feelsrope: