Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is something wrong with YOU

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Some people are fine, but you-- you are no good. The way you are, as a person, is fundamentally incompatible with the fabric of society. You are like oil in water, bones in a tar pit. Yes it is mostly your looks, but we might as well lump in your beliefs, your hobbies, your tastes, your intellect, your way of life-- NO, just no. :feelspuke:. We just want to wake up, walk down the street, and smile at people we come across-- that's the whole point of it all-- but these people we envision and want to smile at aren't there-- it's just you, invisible, lugubrious you.

To a degree, we know it all builds up, but we don't care about your sob stories or excuses for your lack of masculinity or your overcompensation for dealing with such matters.

Nothing about you is respectable, authentic, interesting, or worthy of human interaction. I'm not saying you should kill yourselves but let's be honest here, the world will not miss you, nor will they mourn you. Worse-- any mourning you do get will be performative at best for agenda fodder. It was never about who you were or who you even could be, because the potential was never there. The potential was a mirage. We thought it was merciful at the time, but now we see it was a mistake.

All we can do is just demand that you change NOW or we simply will abandon you. We don't know what change we want out of you, but please, make yourself useful for once. Figure it out. We are half serious when doing this because it's like talking to a fucking wall here. But in all seriousness, progress has an expiration date so be warned. Also, please do not attempt to attract attention to yourself, or complain, WE HATE THAT.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reality is torment. wtf is the point of consciousness honestly, serves 0 purpose

@SlayerSlayer Whos that nigga in your avi

Morning blackpill affirmations

I have been saying that I am NPC. How can I claim that normies are NPC's when every day is exactly the same for me and when I'm out on streets I'm invisible and majority of social interactions out of work that happen are spewing same few words to cashiers or receptionist. I am a definition of NPC you see in games.

I have been saying that I am NPC. How can I claim that normies are NPC's when every day is exactly the same for me and when I'm out on streets I'm invisible and majority of social interactions out of work that happen are spewing same few words to cashiers or receptionist. I am a definition of NPC you see in games.
this is why incels are low IQ. they call everyone NPCs but themselves.

Incels are more NPC than NPCs, they are not worthy of being played with.

Self-hatred def won't help you in any way. That's what normies want you to do.

normies tell you to not hate yourself while implying that you should. Incels want you to hate yourself because it's grounded in truth.

Brutal and ERfuel

normies tell you to not hate yourself while implying that you should.
Deep.

When arguing with blue/red pillers I've been accused of self-hate even though I have no hatred for anything but society and those who wrong me, as if because "incels should hate themselves" that means my identifying as an incel means I hate myself. They think that because they attach their sense of quality to external approval that means all people do, or should.

So who exactly is "we". This nibba turned into a superior being to spread the blackpill to us :dafuckfeels:

this is why incels are low IQ. they call everyone NPCs but themselves.

Incels are more NPC than NPCs, they are not worthy of being played with.
Disagree. Most normies are dumb fuck NPCs especially when you start talking to them. They are programmed to react to same things in same way and do same things over and over again. Incels may be low IQ in some cases, boring and unable to function properly in society but normies are the real NPCs. If anything incels live life on hard mode

You know me so well

If you're posting on this forum, then you've fucked up somehow.
F941A8D7 237D 48B9 9A86 0E949B41E1DF

normies tell you to not hate yourself while implying that you should. Incels want you to hate yourself because it's grounded in truth.
We shouldn't hate ourselves, but just accept the fact that we offer little to no value to the Human race. We are of absolutey no value to society. Being aware of our positions in society is a good thing.

We shouldn't hate ourselves, but just accept the fact that we offer little to no value to the Human race. We are of absolutey no value to society. Being aware of our positions in society is a good thing.
Soyciety only values your looks and if you follow the herd kek. Fuck 'em.

it's a good thing so we can focus on what matters-- getting our dopamine fix maxxed and spread out

I know im worthless and i should be wiped out but i dont even care about the fate of humanity even if its better off without me. Only based thing left now is to fuck people up and raep foids in gta.

I know im worthless and i should be wiped out but i dont even care about the fate of humanity even if its better off without me. Only based thing left now is to fuck people up and raep foids in gta.
share some GTA mods you use