Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is something very evil inside women

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Only truecels can relate to this:

Sometimes women will stare but with absolute hatred and disgust and they wont look away. Like a man would stare at a pedophile rapist who did something dirty to his little daughter.

They look at me like "What the fuck is that thing...."

It doesnt fucking matter how harmless you are as a guy, women have a deep hatred for repulsive truecels.

How can a human be like this? Is there some evil parasite inside them or some little evil demon?

Gettyimages 161869522 1024x1024

They are so full of themselves when you can easily break their hands by squeezing them. Sometimes i just wanna break their facial bones after they give me such looks tbh because its annoying af.
Istock 961388254

Last edited:
nah she just looks constipated and confused like a dumb mutt to me bro

Women are the real creeps.

They don't see you as human, that's why

Only truecels can relate to this:

Sometimes women will stare but with absolute hatred and disgust and they wont look away. Like a man would stare at a pedophile rapist who did something dirty to his little daughter.

They look at me like "What the fuck is that thing...."

It doesnt fucking matter how harmless you are as a guy, women have a deep hatred for repulsive truecels.

How can a human be like this? Is there some evil parasite inside them or some little evil demon?

View attachment 469450

They are so full of themselves when you can easily break their hands by squeezing them. Sometimes i just wanna break their facial bones after they give me such looks tbh because its annoying af. View attachment 469451
They deserve retribution

They aren't inherently evil, but more so they are what we call evil in banality. They are evil because that is what society wants them, what the society normalizes, because to them their actions to ugly men are normal. Banality of evil by definition is when a person's degradous acts are accepted as the way things are done. The example of it from women is looking through their posts on social media especially Twatter, where you can see women shitting on ugly and short men.

They are so full of themselves when you can easily break their hands by squeezing them. Sometimes i just wanna break their facial bones after they give me such looks tbh because its annoying af.

lets kill one one day:shhh:

If she looked at me like that, I'll tell her do you want a fucking picture

Foids can smell a truecel from a mile away, dont even need to look