Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is someone for everyone

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
reaper-death.jpg

This is the someone

That's all a bunch of BS.

someone seems like a cool guy

I hope my grim reaper is going to be a cute anime girl with huge tits

Seems like a friendly chap

Not even death wants me :feelskek:

I remember seeing grim when I was a young child. Outside at lunch while sitting by the lonely tree near the playground. If it actually was him, and not some guy in a costume, he just sort of stared and watched. I guess a couple kids eventually saw him as well and started teasing and making fun of him. But I still hold true that I definitely saw something when I was a child.

I remember seeing grim when I was a young child. Outside at lunch while sitting by the lonely tree near the playground. If it actually was him, and not some guy in a costume, he just sort of stared and watched. I guess a couple kids eventually saw him as well and started teasing and making fun of him. But I still hold true that I definitely saw something when I was a child.
It was most likely a guy in a costume

It was most likely a guy in a costume
The only reason I find it odd is because there was an old broken down house near the school, and no one lived there. It was all broken and decayed. And he was in the back yard just watching us one day. (It wasn't even Halloween or near halloween if I recall), and the dude was a full grown man (probably like 6'2 or 6'3.

The only reason I find it odd is because there was an old broken down house near the school, and no one lived there. It was all broken and decayed. And he was in the back yard just watching us one day. (It wasn't even Halloween or near halloween if I recall), and the dude was a full grown man (probably like 6'2 or 6'3.
That is some weird shit then. I don't believe in ghosts and spirits but who knows, I think that was most likely a squatter who lived in that building

That is some weird shit then. I don't believe in ghosts and spirits but who knows, I think that was most likely a squatter who lived in that building
Probably just some guy trying to scare people most likely. Still though it's pretty funny looking back. At the time though I thought the dude was gonna go ER, so it freaked me the fuck out kek :feelskek:

government issued gf

He seems like he understands bp

Volcel if you don't