Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is shit that both men and women do but I feel more pissed off when women do them certain things.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, there is shit that both men and women do but I feel more pissed off when women do them certain things and I will explain why.

I feel more pissed off when women virgin shame than when men do because it’s someone of the gender I lust over doing that shit and instead of virgin shaming, they could be helping the sexually inactive men out, if you catch my drift and it’s also so easy for women to be sexually active compared to men.

When women trash autism and try to make it look bad, I feel more angry when women do that shit than when men do it because I already know I’m a locally undesired male due to autism, autism is a pussy drier for women and someone of the gender you lust over trashing autism in the mix is just rubbing salt in the wound because not only are they already sexually starving you due to their pussies being dry because of your autism but also they aren’t treating you as human too and I hope something bad happens to women that trash autism, I have seen women say ‘autistic sociopath’ in the same sentence and it pisses me right off because normal fags can be that way too, yet they don’t say the same about them abusive normal fags they choose to shag and get in relationships with.

Last edited:
I agree. But not to mention, women are really nasty and it seems genuinely out there to hurt when do it.

Same here. But in my case, it's because women portray a caretaker behavior and end up behaving like cunts

That's because when men do shitty things, there's no alternate reason behind it, and they usually have accepted the fact thT they're pieces of garbage.

But women are different. Women try and rationalize being a piece of shit, and then rally an entire army to back them up.

The difference between male and female garbage is that male human garbage is at least aware that they're trash, while female human garbage convince themselves they're not

This too is a reason why I hate female human garbage a lot more than male human garbage, and it's also why I can't listen to women narrate. There's always a hint of arrogance behind their voice that irritates me.

Arrogance of knowing that nothing can or will oppose them

2020 08 05 13 10 24

Typical IT. Misinterpreting everything to fit their narrative.
For real. I just said that I hate women saying all this bad shit more and explained why. I never said I like men doing this.

But women are different. Women try and rationalize being a piece of shit, and then rally an entire army to back them up.

The difference between male and female garbage is that male human garbage is at least aware that they're trash, while female human garbage convince themselves they're not

This too is a reason why I hate female human garbage a lot more than male human garbage, and it's also why I can't listen to women narrate. There's always a hint of arrogance behind their voice that irritates me.
Women are the biggest liars on this planet

That's because when men do shitty things, there's no alternate reason behind it, and they usually have accepted the fact thT they're pieces of garbage.

Arrogance of knowing that nothing can or will oppose them

View attachment 433529

At least men can actually say why they do it and wont lie about it like women do. Women are the biggest liars on this planet