Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is one thing I have to admit

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I live in my own bubble.
wageslaving - .co - rotting
wageslaving - .co - rotting
every single day.

But it's actually impossible for me to leave this bubble.
You can't leave this bubble without friends or anyone, who helps you to get out of there.

So cucks better don't blame me.

there is no point in leaving

its over for bubblecels

Interesting ngl.

Living the same thing everyday is the worst experience one can have

I want a gf in my bubble :feelsrope:

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
@LastGerman

He just wants to brag. Just lol if you think it is completely unrelated, yet there is clearly a correlation. The funny thing is, only people who have a driver licenc ehere are absolutely in denial. Even people on cucktears can get behind this, yet people here refuse to see it.

try therapy
My IQ level makes me think this post is satirical, pointing out the irony of OP being a productive citizen and still browsing .co during his spare time, indicating that therapy is meaningless, which indicates that there is nothing OP can do about this other than rope.

But there is probably a message beyond my comprehension. Perhaps, it's pointing out that cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help OP gain a more positive mental outlook that would enable him to make friends and leave this place. However, De Geso himself is still browsing this place, which indicates that such a normal message is too simplistic to be the purpose of the post. But maybe it is half right. Perhaps CBT could change his mindset if he is of lower IQ, but then the result of this would only be a fruitless struggle to adhere to the behavior of a normal human of normal looks. Thus, he would eventually realize his failures and return to this place and post similar threads once again. Considering this, could De Geso be manipulating the state of mind of an inferior intellect? Although OP probably snickered at his post at first, perhaps those two words could still start a mental process within him which would lead to him seriously trying therapy. If so, the first possible outcome of this post would be OP trying therapy, experiencing defeat once again and returning to this forum as a more superior poster which would be more likely to obtain an enlightened taste in foids and spread the gospel of De Geso on this forum and around the world.

Another possible outcome, would be OP doubting the sincerity of the post and disregarding it. But with my meager IQ I cannot comprehend the possible consequences of this. The only one I can consider is him continuing to post as usual. However, I can imagine that this outcome would lead OP's life in a certain direction over the span of several years. Only De Geso knows what this direction entails, but that is just my speculation. After all, it is possible that this entire post was simply ramblings of an inferior intellect trying to comprehend a post conjured by a mind far superior to his.

Ik it's like a cycle