Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is,nt really enough violence on wahmen

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Nearly every fucking millennial foid on this earth deserves to be beaten and raped

Reason why?? Is because they fucking deserve it,going about there dressing like whores,acting slutty and just getting validated for just being wahmen,despite the fact that they contribute very little to society other than to open up their legs and spew out children

For most of human history wahmen were treated as 2nd class citizens and the world was much better for it

they need to be raped by ugly guys like me to increase their pain :feelsohh:

They've gotten so soft and complacent. Foid or not, evolution has made them weak, significantly so. If the shit were to hit tomorrow, 99% of all women would be dead or enslaved. The other 1% would be in hiding.

they contribute very little to society other than to open up their legs and spew out children

it has always been a fucking mistake to allow them access to political or intellectual roles

it has always been a fucking mistake to allow them access to political or intellectual roles
Blame new Zealand for that, they were 1st country to give wahmen the right to vote in the late 19th century

nah i wouldnt go as far as beaten and raped. i just wish the justice system was non cucked so a lot of the females who commit crimes and really heinous ones are put in prison with a proper long sentencing. At least they wont be able to harm, degrade, or just fuck men, only thing they will be doing is munching carpets