Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is now a television channel that plays Star Trek 24/7

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It's on the Pluto Tv App. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
i want to krempee 7 of 9 in every orfice 15 times a day

tbh this sounds a lot like Space / CTV Scifi it's like 60% trek

i want to krempee 7 of 9 in every orfice 15 times a day
Still waiting to see if she shows up in Trek Prodigy in some form. It's a sequel to Voyager which left her and Chakotay dating, and in Prodigy you see Admiral Janeway searching for a lost Chakotay so you'd figure Seven would be searching too, right?

By the time of Picard she isn't dating Chakotay and has gone full les and they never explain why or even hint Chakotay is still alive.

He really was a faggot, even the medical hologram pulled in more pussy than he did. :feelsjuice::lul:
what are you even talking about? Harry fucked 3 women while Doctor had oneitis for a girl he never fucked and then tried to betabux with some pregnant chick

HarryvsDoctorCuck

Harry just seems underwhelming because you're comparing him to chads like Paris and Tuvok

The only sus thing he did was turn down Seven after pursuing her and she finally reciprocated.

Blonde slut with the eye chip in Voyager or Deep Space Nine whatever was hot. And when I was in middle school I was all about some Counselor Deanna Troy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back