Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing wrong about being non-NT

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I would even say being NT is a NPC-Trait.
Most great minds were non-NT too.

Holes are NPCs and therefore prefer other NPCs.
They are simply clones of each other with the same hobbies and interests.
They only like food and traveling…like animals.
They even listen to mainstream NPC-Music.

Coperino
You can be NT and smart

Wrong? No. But it's not gonna get you laid either.

You can't experience life like others do.

A lot of NTS really are NPCS and they will trash any man that is even slightly ‘weird’ by society standards,

NTs will fuck other NTs just because they are NT, and for the sole purpose to exclude non NTs. This is the side of the blackpill that never gets talked about

I wonder what do you like that makes you say that? Paintings by Mary Cassatt and Boolean algebra?

NTs will fuck other NTs just because they are NT, and for the sole purpose to exclude non NTs. This is the side of the blackpill that never gets talked about
I’m starting to think this. I’ve been talking to someone and we have basically become friends and hang out just the two of us but they exclude me from their actual social circle and don’t invite me to stuff. The only reason I can think of is because I can be somewhat quiet and high inhib due to years of social isolation. So I can’t even improve this about myself and become more NT cuz normies won’t let me :feelsUgh:

Yeah it's a big price to pay for being non npc

I’m starting to think this. I’ve been talking to someone and we have basically become friends and hang out just the two of us but they exclude me from their actual social circle and don’t invite me to stuff. The only reason I can think of is because I can be somewhat quiet and high inhib due to years of social isolation. So I can’t even improve this about myself and become more NT cuz normies won’t let me :feelsUgh:
I experienced exactly the same. I can't hang out with the "cool" kids, but this joke carries on well into adulthood

I experienced exactly the same. I can't hang out with the "cool" kids, but this joke carries on well into adulthood
This person isn’t even “cool” and neither are the few people I’ve seen in their circle. They’re the really nice, kind of immature, naive about life type of normies. I honestly mog them all in most aspects except NT-ness.

True NT is to be manipulative and narcissist like a Mafia man. NT also needs looks like height, body frame, good looking face even personality traits like being intellectual to be dominant.

This person isn’t even “cool” and neither are the few people I’ve seen in their circle. They’re the really nice, kind of immature, naive about life type of normies. I honestly mog them all in most aspects except NT-ness.
"Cool" and pathetic are pretty interchangable

"Cool" and pathetic are pretty interchangable
Fuck I don’t even care how “cool” they are, I’m way more comfortable with it that way tbh and I saw it as a possible path to ascension. They know a lot of 5/10 Becky’s :feelsohh:. Feels like this was my only chance

NT normies and foids are blatant NPCs

Fuck I don’t even care how “cool” they are, I’m way more comfortable with it that way tbh and I saw it as a possible path to ascension. They know a lot of 5/10 Becky’s :feelsohh:. Feels like this was my only chance
Are you white?

this is all a simulation, your life is a fucking comedy that the programmers made to see how much u can take before roping. fuck them niggas

Even assuming you can't be NT and smart, which is not true, I would rather be a happy NPC with a normal life than a depressive, suicidal, incel genius (I'm not even a genius :feelsbadman:)

Last edited:

Agreed, not most great minds were non nt , literally all great minds are non nt

Coperino
You can be NT and smart
this
non-NTs tend to work harder and develop their high IQ better simply because they have to compensate, while smart chads or normies don't even have to go far to succeed