Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing worse than being a manlet

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Gonna state the obvious but of course toilets will see you as a child and not a man didint came here to say water is wet tho it goes worse than this into you day to day life.

No one will respect you, you will lose most of you fights because 90% of men are larger than you resulting in low-confidence, and to restore that confidence is not easy my message for fellow manlets never play fair in fights dont let yourself get humiliated if you are unarmed go for eyes, if you are from country that has no ease access to guns carry a knife and be prepared to use, this is the method i use i would rather be in jail for slicing some chads throat than be humiliated in my life ever again. And for burgercel manlets carry a gun probably flashing this shi to a potentional scumbag thats looking to boost his ego or showoff Infront of foids will be enough to scare him.

Try being autistic or ugly

Short bros are brave as hell, can fight till death, if faced with a company of normies, I'd choose a platoon of shortcels

Im so ugly people hide from me, Having ugly facial features is also worse than being alive.

Short people have nothing to lose which makes us scary to fuck with. This is 90% of the "napoleon complex"
It's not that we are overcompensating it's just that we don't give a fuck anymore and don't care what happens because our lives are already at rockbottom anyway.

it could be worse, I could be black instead

all talk no action
I'm pretty sure short men commit violent crimes at a higher rate so there is your action I am talking about.
Also you do not know what I do or dont do irl. I don't do anything that's going to cause serious problems for myself but I've gotten coworkers fired for fucking with me, which I count as a win. A lot of people would just put up with the abuse or quit.

Height really is everything for a man

I'm pretty sure short men commit violent crimes at a higher rate so there is your action I am talking about.
Also you do not know what I do or dont do irl. I don't do anything that's going to cause serious problems for myself but I've gotten coworkers fired for fucking with me, which I count as a win. A lot of people would just put up with the abuse or quit.
Its usually low inhib tallfags who commit most crimes. What you say is cope

Its usually low inhib tallfags who commit most crimes. What you say is cope
Maybe. I would need to look into it more. Plus the data is skewed anyway since attractive people are less likely to get convicted for the same crime.

What you say is cope
Also, getting foids fired for being cunts isn't cope.
If I wasn't sub5 with nothing to lose that wouldn't have happen, definitely partly because of my height, that's anecdotal but it still happened. Being around sub5s brings out the worst in foids and if you play your cards right you can fight back.

Also, getting foids fired for being cunts isn't cope.
If I wasn't sub5 with nothing to lose that wouldn't have happen, definitely partly because of my height, that's anecdotal but it still happened. Being around sub5s brings out the worst in foids and if you play your cards right you can fight back.
Like i say, all talk not action

i hate how normies always try to emasculate manlets and make those slop of "memes" of shit like "dudes below 60000 ft be like:" shows some femboy or mtf tranny

Gonna state the obvious but of course toilets will see you as a child and not a man didint came here to say water is wet tho it goes worse than this into you day to day life.

No one will respect you, you will lose most of you fights because 90% of men are larger than you resulting in low-confidence, and to restore that confidence is not easy my message for fellow manlets never play fair in fights dont let yourself get humiliated if you are unarmed go for eyes, if you are from country that has no ease access to guns carry a knife and be prepared to use, this is the method i use i would rather be in jail for slicing some chads throat than be humiliated in my life ever again. And for burgercel manlets carry a gun probably flashing this shi to a potentional scumbag thats looking to boost his ego or showoff Infront of foids will be enough to scare him.
You can always be asian

When you are in jail after using a knife
Not only will all the inmates be larger then you since you are a manlet but now they are aggressive criminals who wont think twice about hurting you and you have no weapon to defend yourself with anymore

So even if you never wanted to be humiliated again it will happen again and even worse then before