Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing more peaceful than a lonely walk as incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
So fucking melancholic. I still think about all my regrets and what could've been but it feels so much better than doing so while rotting in my bedroom in front of a screen. It's best to do this either early in the morning or in the evening during winter months. I usually walk past a crowded place like a Starbucks to see a lot of people on dates and with their friends and having fun and then I go to the woods where it's quiet and just think about my past, how I fucked myself over countless of times and where my future is heading. A cigarette or some food is also a great addition.

St ER also loved lonely walks and beautiful environments but he mogs me because he had a driver's license and a fancy car so he was able to go much further than me. I wonder what lonely drives will be like when I ascend to drivercel.

Last edited:
Working out in my gym gives me the best feeling

Lonely drives are doubly relaxing imo. You’re totally free, and you can go long distances without worry:feelsokman:

Lonely drives are doubly relaxing imo. You’re totally free, and you can go long distances without worry:feelsokman:
I like these, especially at night when nobody else is on the roads. It's very relaxing. At least until you see some movement off to the side (I drive in rural areas with lots of wildlife).

yeah but it gets kinda boring after some years of doing it