Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing more disgusting than the female race

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Femoids are truly disgusting. Everything about them is disgusting and degenerate. You just can't deny that every physical and mental aspect of women is disgusting. Let's start with their personalities. All women have the same personality, and they apply this personality differently to people who fit into four categories:
First is other women. Around other women the femoid can reveal what a disgusting creature she is, with other women she can air her views on every subject she finds interesting. She can gossip about how big Chad's cock is, or how ugly the Incel at work is and she can also compare how many orbiters she has with her friends.

Second is Chad. With Chad she can flirt, laugh and tell jokes. This is when a female is most happy and is able to be herself, which is a filthy slut. With Chad women can be as filthy and degenerate as they want, such as eating Chad's shit from his asshole to being gang banged by Tyrone. A femoid can reveal what a parasite she really is around Chad, so make sure to observe.

Third is the Normie male. A femoid will have several normies orbiting her. These normies will boost her self esteem before she goes and fucks Chad and they may even get lucky once in a while. The Normie is also there for her to see which betabux she will settle with once she is used up by Chad. She will choose her Normie like a predator selecting it's prey and then suck him dry. Femoids will act like they are friendly around normies, when really they are poisonous snakes.

Finally is the Incel. A female does not view him as human and he is merely a toilet for her to shit in. If she could kill him, she would. She fantasises daily about throwing him and other ugly males in a gas chamber. If a female is a 3/10 or below she may have to deal with the fact that in 20 - 30 years time when her looks starts degrading that she may have to settle with an Incel or a 5/10 male for his betabux. A female shows her most cruel nature here.

The second most disgusting thing about females is their monthly habit of pissing and shitting blood in order to clean out leftover Chad cum. This is the most disgusting thing about a female. Finally is the female habit of wearing fake-up and high heels in order to attract Chads and shit all over Incels and manlets. I personally think these disgusting breeding displays should be banned.

Females are truly disgusting creatures who deserve to lose all their rights and be nothing less than parasites.

Agreed. Not hating women is cope.

i hate how cuckitt/plebbit worships them

First is other women. Around other women the femoid can reveal what a disgusting creature she is, with other women she can air her views on every subject she finds interesting. She can gossip about how big Chad's cock is, or how ugly the Incel at work is and she can also compare how many orbiters she has with her friends.

Second is Chad. With Chad she can flirt, laugh and tell jokes. This is when a female is most happy and is able to be herself, which is a filthy slut. With Chad women can be as filthy and degenerate as they want, such as eating Chad's shit from his asshole to being gang banged by Tyrone. A femoid can reveal what a parasite she really is around Chad, so make sure to observe.

Third is the Normie male. A femoid will have several normies orbiting her. These normies will boost her self esteem before she goes and fucks Chad and they may even get lucky once in a while. The Normie is also there for her to see which betabux she will settle with once she is used up by Chad. She will choose her Normie like a predator selecting it's prey and then suck him dry. Femoids will act like they are friendly around normies, when really they are poisonous snakes.

Finally is the Incel. A female does not view him as human and he is merely a toilet for her to shit in. If she could kill him, she would. She fantasises daily about throwing him and other ugly males in a gas chamber. If a female is a 3/10 or below she may have to deal with the fact that in 20 - 30 years time when her looks starts degrading that she may have to settle with an Incel or a 5/10 male for his betabux. A female shows her most cruel nature here.

First is other women.
(r/TwoXChromosomes)

Second is Chad.
(r/sex) (sorry I had to write it out, that's just the name though)

Third is the Normie male.
(r/hotwife) (again sorry that's just the name)

Finally is the Incel.
(r/cuckqueers)

[QUOTE="PM_ME_STRIPPERS, post: 585932,]This is the most disgusting thing about a female. Finally is the female habit of wearing fake-up and high heels in order to attract Chads and shit all over Incels and manlets. .[/QUOTE]

This, this is why the gene-pool has been damaged. A 3/10 femoid can masquerade as a 6/10 or higher and eventually have kid's,which she wouldn't have had if she stayed a 3. The kid isn't going to look like her with makeup on no, it's gonna look like her in her natural state. If the kid is male, the result, a sub-human incel,damned by his mother's deception. If its a female, the cycle continues.

[QUOTE="PM_ME_STRIPPERS, post: 585932,]

[/QUOTE]

god damn, so true, and thats why ive always been against people having kids in general, ESPECIALLY if one of those people are below average or ugly af.

god damn, so true, and thats why ive always been against people having kids in general, ESPECIALLY if one of those people are below average or ugly af.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It would be in society's best interest to just break the cycle and end inceldom. If someone is ugly af they should just adopt kids.

Agreed. It would be in society's best interest to just break the cycle and end inceldom. If someone is ugly af they should just adopt kids.
Yea but people are selfish these days. gg

Why do you not understand what cope is? You made this thread because you are trying to pretend you don't long for female validation. That's cope.
Longing for female validation makes sense, but does that also mean i am not allowed to hate them as well? Sorry if thats your thoughts but its not mine.

I want validation from a female in relationship and/or sex, although i still fucking hate the female race.

Longing for female validation makes sense, but does that also mean i am not allowed to hate them as well? Sorry if thats your thoughts but its not mine.

I want validation from a female in relationship and/or sex, although i still fucking hate the female race.
It's cope because you invent the hate to try and mask the longing. You think "well here's a benifit to being incel"

THETR IS NO BENIFIT TO BEING INCEL

It's cope because you invent the hate to try and mask the longing. You think "well here's a benifit to being incel"

ok well thats just your opinion man, i am sticking to what i said and am sticking to my views.

What about the shit that cums out your ass?

High IQ post. When some guys talk about how "not all women are the same" what they really mean is that "some girls find me attractive enough to be nice as fuck to me".

Only thing I disagree with is the incel part. It's true women wish incels didn't exist but they don't want to physically do anything about them on their own. They would be happy if someone else did it for them because to them, even acknowledging us is far more heinous than getting gangbanged by Hitler and his dog.

Longing for female attraction and hating women are not mutually exclusive.

i wholeheartedly believe that females are incapable of thinking logically. every single time ive heard a woman say something 'smart' she was parroting a man and adding nothing of her own.

i wholeheartedly believe that females are incapable of thinking logically. every single time ive heard a woman say something 'smart' she was parroting a man and adding nothing of her own.
yep, they do this to "fit in" with the group or " be like ones of the boys" or " Im not a very girl girl xDD i like to get rough and play in the mud xDD"

Finally is the Incel. A female does not view him as human and he is merely a toilet for her to shit in. If she could kill him, she would. She fantasises daily about throwing him and other ugly males in a gas chamber.
I believe this whole heartedly. There was a bitch on youtube named Femitheist, and she used to make videos fantasizing that 90% of males will be killed off and only the top 10% of chads and geniuses will get to survive. The disgusting cucks on her videos used to praise her and tell her how right she was, and it's a good thing 90% of men will not be around because they are creepy rapists.

I believe this whole heartedly. There was a bitch on youtube named Femitheist, and she used to make videos fantasizing that 90% of males will be killed off and only the top 10% of chads and geniuses will get to survive. The disgusting cucks on her videos used to praise her and tell her how right she was, and it's a good thing 90% of men will not be around because they are creepy rapists.
jesus christ