Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is nothing more cucked than being taxes. Not even betabuxxing

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
HALF of the money that you make is taken away and given to signle mom shaniquas with 5 kids

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 82
Half? You know that gas, and literally physical thing (as food, water, electricity and your computer/phone) is also taxed? 80% of what you earn is taken.

Half? You know that gas, and literally physical thing (as food, water, electricity and your computer/phone) is also taxed? 80% of what you earn is taken.

yes but gas and food is something that you can consume
Paying taxes has 0 benefits to the person who pays them

Yep, NEETbuxx, arm yourself and prepare for the collapse.

While you might be angry that you’re not entitled to sex from single mum roasties they still need to eat, sleep and have access to healthcare so pay up chump.

Taxes may be a form of cucking but so is capitalism for most people. The problem isn't even really taxes, it's the parasites who have infected society with their regressive socially liberal bullshit.

I haven't paid taxes in more than 5 years on my income and now I'm on betabuxxing.

Never paying tax in my life again.

Jfl at paying taxes in 2018

Taxes may be a form of cucking but so is capitalism for most people. The problem isn't even really taxes, it's the parasites who have infected society with their regressive socially liberal bullshit.
Capitalism and Communism are both j*wish conspiracies to control the worlds banking system. The only right way to handle economics is to let things take their natural course.