Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing more annoying than an "intellectual" foid

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★★
I would much prefer talking to a braindead, dumb as rocks woman than a foid who actively tries to prove themselves as an "intellectual", these types of women are your average "I don't need no man" college/career foids. They will proclaim themselves as "smart" (misandrist) and well read (google search: "best books on philosophy")

I had a classmate or two like this in my day and just listening to them talk around me made me want to blow my head off

"Shy and nerdy" but still chad only
:feelscry:

Why on earth would you want a dumb bimbo woman

Why on earth would you want a dumb bimbo woman
Because they don't talk back and try to assert dominance over a man, as women have been doing for centuries before the (((sexual revolution)))

Because they don't talk back and try to assert dominance over a man, as women have been doing for centuries before the (((sexual revolution)))
Normie tier take, I would never date a woman like that

Nice argumentation skills (quoting join date)
Enjoy your dumb bimbo women, good match for someone who is a retard like yourself
Enjoy your ""INTELLECTUAL"" woman who will use you as a doormat and inevitably cuck you

I was thinking about this earlier today actually - whether intelligence attracts or repels me.

I think mostly repels because I like a woman who is just kind of sweet and easygoing.

I don't mind some smarts but... to be honest I think attraction to competence of any kind tends to be a female/submissive trait.

I was thinking about this earlier today actually - whether intelligence attracts or repels me.

I think mostly repels because I like a woman who is just kind of sweet and easygoing.

I don't mind some smarts but... to be honest I think attraction to competence of any kind tends to be a female/submissive trait.
Hard agree, would love a sweet and kind wife who isn't a fucking retard but not trying to be a Nietzsche

They're midwits.

A woman trying to be philosophical, smart, educated, is a woman trying to be a man.
It means she isn't submissive and will not submit to her man.
Opinions, beliefs, philosophy, religion, politics, all of these things mens endeavors alone, they aren't for women.
Women should be barefoot at home and pregnant.

A woman trying to be philosophical, smart, educated, is a woman trying to be a man.
It means she isn't submissive and will not submit to her man.
Opinions, beliefs, philosophy, religion, politics, all of these things mens endeavors alone, they aren't for women.
Women should be barefoot at home and pregnant.
Based and true