Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing else but suicide

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
What is an ugly male to do when he constantly keeps getting rejected and ghosted? its seriously fucking over.

I wish i wasnt such a pussy so i could cut my throat and end this shitty existence

Not true, thERe are othER options

2 suicide fuel posts within an hour, shittu day i guess, we all have them tbh

Boleshit
Suicide is a good thing

Suicide is for cowards. I understand that people are compelled to do it, some people can't help but kill themselves. But it's still cowardly. An illness of cowardice that needs to be cured.

Suicide is for cowards. I understand that people are compelled to do it, some people can't help but kill themselves. But it's still cowardly. An illness of cowardice that needs to be cured.
Suicide is for sane people. Cowards.. What does that mean? Are we solders on batllefield? What would we lose except pain and misery

You'd continue your existence in hell or the next life paying up more karma if you slit your throat... Think carefully about it...

You'd continue your existence in hell or the next life paying up more karma if you slit your throat... Think carefully about it...
Papyrus level IQ

If you are truly a truecel theres only rope and cope. Im gonna rope at any moment but if I dont then is fine too because I can just keep coping until I finally gave the strenght to do it

Suicide is for sane people. Cowards.. What does that mean? Are we solders on batllefield? What would we lose except pain and misery

You have your life to fight for, if it wasn't worth fighting for, if there weren't evils to protect it from, we wouldn't be here, being angry about the evils that our lives are subject to.

We have nothing to lose.

sad that no one will ever care when an incel dies

Ok Gendalf but i rather not to

And that's the compulsion. Lots of people would rather not. But that ain't the way. That's the coward's way out. Suicide is not victory.

:feelskek:
And that's the compulsion. Lots of people would rather not. But that ain't the way. That's the coward's way out. Suicide is not victory.
Victory ! Ok ok lead us to fight Mordor Gendalf:lul:

What is an ugly male to do when he constantly keeps getting rejected and ghosted? its seriously fucking over.

I wish i wasnt such a pussy so i could cut my throat and end this shitty existence
Buy a Switch to cope.

Every year I hope it will be my final year alive.

I'm just holding off suicide until parents go then I might hope to stick around for society to melt in real time.