Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is not a SINGLE coherent reply to this

What a bunch of moron's.

V I R T U E S I G N A L I N G
I
R
T
U
E

S
I
G
N
A
L
I
N
G

"I like balding 5'2 indians. teeheehee"

Screen Shot 2018 04 21 at 95610 AM

god forbid you're a woman who dates a guy that is anything but white
I’m active in anti fascist circles and the amount of cunts offended that my partner isn’t white that slide into my DMs is ridiculous.
So now all the sudden they get influenced by the "racists" when it comes to the guys they have sex with. "Oh I must only date white guys, everyone would hate me if I dated an Indian or an asian."
Screen Shot 2018 04 21 at 95522 AM

then I remembered how many incels make it a priority to only want to date blonde white girls. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they wouldn't be given a fair chance among their own race.
These retards think blacks can date blacks, asians can date asians, and indians can date indians, but we all just want the blonde babes

Last edited:
I think the OP of that thread is half way between an incel and a cuck.

A monkey on a typewriter produces more coherent responses than inceltears

These are the females that want ethnics gassed.

It's just IncelTears jargon, nothing they say is coherent and it's just shit they dig out from the edges of their small brains.

Average ITuser reaction

You were right, the race card is more effective on them.

Just change that nazi video with their fav EDM music videos.

I love how the top comment is blame shifting.
We're fucking desperate men, 99% of incels would fuck any woman as long as she isn't fat or deformed.

Notice how a lot of comments are actual statistics proving us right but they'd rather continue to circlejerk.

what did you expect the average ameeba is more intelligent than those scum

I’m active in anti fascist circles and the amount of cunts offended that my partner isn’t white that slide into my DMs is ridiculous.

lol, I told you guys. These are the same losers that join groups like antifa. :lul:

It would be better if the girls were non-white.

Refusing to visit incels.is while on a subreddit that exists to gawk at incels. Nice
They're scared to be confronted with the truth. We're gangsters, we'll go see their crappy posts any time.