Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting there is no way to be remembered

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
It kinda sucks to think about but there really isn't anything we can do about life's timeline of arrive, struggle, depart.

I don't want to die and be forgotten.
I don't want to leave without some sort of legacy.

Being forgotten is probably the worst fear I have, it would mean all this pointless shit I've done would have been for absolutely nothing.

It's daft to think that an afterlife exists which kinda sucks because that truly means it will be over the second you die. Everything you've ever known, loved, experienced, thought will just cease to exist, it all dies along with your brain. Means every struggle you've ever survived against means nothing, every good deed done means nothing, every sacrifice made means nothing.

Ruminating on these things makes me think I should just be as hedonistic and evil as I can possibly be since it won't really matter when I finally kick the bucket. All my actions regardless of impact are just as pointless as the good Samaritan because all is easily forgotten in time.

I feel like since this world fucked me so much I should have a right to fuck up everyone else's.

The only rebellion against life you can do is not reproducing, in a sense you going against nature flow of life.

I will be remembered for a long time. My posts are gonna stay here, IT screenshotted and shared many of them, and some of them might even end up in the future history books.

I will be remembered for a long time. My posts are gonna stay here, IT screenshotted and shared many of them, and some of them might even end up in the future history books.
Cope. Your internet presence has no longevity, there will be no incels in the future so everything in this forum will just become a cobwebbed relic

F
Cope. Your internet presence has no longevity, there will be no incels in the future so everything in this forum will just become a cobwebbed relic
Future incels are gonna see it for a while. And if thing ever get better and inceldom isn't a thing for anyone but the very deformed, then our post will be in history books

F

Future incels are gonna see it for a while. And if thing ever get better and inceldom isn't a thing for anyone but the very deformed, then our post will be in history books
They make be in text books as examples of echo chambers but most things will be hidden/ uncontributed so we won't get a lick of recognition

being remembered is a meme

I don't mind it tbh, this universe will end eventually and everyone will be forgotten anyway.

Why care about what happens after you are dead? That must be the most retarded way to be a subject to your ego ever, you don't even get to enjoy it because you don't exist anymore.

I do want to be forgotten.

If I ever roped, I would even make elaborate plans for months on how to make sure nobody finds my body. I would just disappear one day. Nobody would know what happened, no body, no grave. I would even get rid of all my belongings beforehand. Empty out my apartment, even all my clothes and personal items, papers, etc, all gone.