Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is No Way This Old Man Is Younger Than Me.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Me: 57, This Guy: 55.
Tumblr inline o8vggbz6Qr1ttbgov 1280

Sean Pertwee 55

Just mention your age in every post bro,that doesn't look LARPy at all

Tbh. I haven't seen anyone mentioning their age as much as him. I don't really believe him. I believe @Emba though. He barely mentions his age and seems genuine.

Genetics are brutal.

Tbh. I haven't seen anyone mentioning their age as much as him. I don't really believe him. I believe @Emba though. H
Same,he even uploads compilations of random old video games and claims to have played them,it doesn't get any more LARPy

Emba just writes in weird ways,he seems old

Tbh. I haven't seen anyone mentioning their age as much as him. I don't really believe him. I believe @Emba though. He barely mentions his age and seems genuine.

he probably used (((((((((((((((((Adrenochrome))))))))))))))))))

Don't understand why that would mean he could b lying and y would he lie in first place?

When are you going to drop the mask ?

Don't understand why that would mean he could b lying and y would he lie in first place?
Just because he feels like it,maybe he enjoys looking over us,I dont know.
People here have larped for a sorts of shit.

Idk why. But being a 57 incel who fucks used black sex dolls and posts on internet forum is quite hard to believe. It just seems like a LARP.

Idk why. But being a 57 incel who fucks used black sex dolls and posts on internet forum is quite hard to believe. It just seems like a LARP.
He posted videos of old kids tv shows from the 60s i've never heard of. I believe him.

He posted videos of old kids tv shows from the 60s i've never heard of. I believe him.
He also posted a top 10 old video games list,I don't believe him.

I find it believable because i too humped some mannequins (that i found in a closed stores trash - i wrapped it up to disguise it and hauled it off on my bicycle!)

You could say that "being an old doll fucker" is, @FrustratedWhiteMale 's "theme." Much like @last German 's driving problems and other dudes various unique attitudes etc...

I must say that as a babyface, i have seen MANY OLD (looking) MEN that are younger than myself. But keep in mind i spent most of my life goofing off in the woods alone. I didn't have to kiss some boss dudes ass every day to avoid homelessness! (lol) Therefore add my babyface to my decades of low stress living and POOF! A old dude that looks too young to be fully respected! :€
It's his claim to fame. His theme.
Like my theme is being a rural guy that shits in an outhouse... I just don't brag about my age because i don't consider age as important.

Last edited: