Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no "The boys" for incels.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Besides "having a girlfriend" there are other things that we incels lack off, for example having a group of friends that can call "me and the boys".

Having a group of friends (the boys) like that is a normie and chad trait, but not for us. The world is slowly isolating themself and normies will slowly feel it. We incels have
been in this boat for years already.

I can't imagine an Incels saying "I'll be hanging out with the boys". The fact that I'll never experience having a group of friends like that (don't even online), on top of never having a girlfriend, makes me indeed depressed. Normies and chads are very lucky indeed.

Last edited:
Besides that "having a girlfriend" there are other things that we incels lack off, for example having a group of friends that can call "me and the boys".

Having a group of friends (the boys) like that is a normie and chad trait, but not for us. The world is slowly isolating themself and normies will slowly feel it. We incels have

I can't imagine an Incels saying "I'll be hanging out with the boys". The fact that I'll never experience having a group of friends like that (don't even online), on top of never having a girlfriend, makes me indeed depressed. Normies and chads are very lucky indeed.

Meh.

Introverts don't particularly wish for large groups of friends or social outings anyway.

i have friends but i dont have a social circle

my friends are a nigerian guy, an autistic mulatto guy, a 6'3" african american guy

i recently befriended a puerto rican guy

but you have to know, there's a very specific way you have to act to make friends with normies

"thats od"

"facts"

"aight bet"

"come thru"

"link up"

i used to be an outcast everywhere i went, but after normiemaxxing, i make friends easily now

but you have to act in that very specific manner .. "ahahaha suh dude"

Last edited:
I don't have a social circle. I have a social Line. I don't have "the boys". I only have "the boy".

I suspect that Inceldom effect us many ways. I remember I wasn't always this way. I used to like doing activities and going out with friends, I wasn't always the person that I am right now. I was a Scout, can you imagine that?

But my hope was slowly fading away. Inceldom is a poison for the would and we are forced to drink it.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Besides "having a girlfriend" there are other things that we incels lack off, for example having a group of friends that can call "me and the boys".

Really sad for me , I don’t want a gf but want friendship more

We have the boys tho :feelsdevil: @Meus @Lebensmüder @Marquis de Sade @curryfool

while low tier normies watch e-sports and marvel movies with their bros I am alone hentaigamemaxxing and writing nihilisitic shitposts on incels.is

Why can't I have boys? Chris Jones and Red Pill Rage teamed up for a boys night in Vegas.

id only want incel friends
no normalfags, im paranoid of them due to previous negative experiences
If a "friend" so much as mentioned he kissed a girl before I am out

yeah i don't want friends
I wish I had 1 incel buddy :feelskek: who i could meet in person and drink with. I hear often incelbros turn out pretty shit :fuk: that online masks people flaws
yeah. none of us would actually do good together long-term. friendships are only reserved for chads.

IN my collage days I remember going out with people I used to think as friends. But the very slowly they started having girlfriends and slowly involved them in the trips.

this is so true, I haven't had a friend circle in forever, and even that was just a ricecel who only cared about studying (he used me and the friend group as betabuxxers who he leeched money off of), a spanishcel who rotted on vidya throughout his entire high school life, and three autistic white normies who were low IQ

I have some scattered friendships here and there but never really anyone I could count on. I tried hanging out with my friends this weekend but literally they all ghosted me jfl

It would be great to have an actual fucking life that was enjoyable and fun, with, yknow, people that were enjoyable and fun. None of this "hey you wanna hang out with me" and then getting ghosted faster than obama bombs kids

Last edited:
"The boys" groups and the sort exist because it helps the memebrs get laid more often. It acts as a social proof for woman.

If you're an ugly looking incel, obviously you're not wanted in such groups.

most of the guys i know are khvs
one of them isn't a virgin and one of them has hugged

"The boys" groups and the sort exist because it helps the memebrs get laid more often. It acts as a social proof for woman.

If you're an ugly looking incel, obviously you're not wanted in such groups.
Wow amazing response. Never watch it in that way

Will catch up on this thread later. Just off to hang with the boys.