Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as mentalcel

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Stop the cope guys, what's the difference between the bluepill and thinking you're Mentalcel? Fucking none, if you think it's not your looks but your mental state that prevents you from getting a girlfriend JFL you're coping hard. Accept the fact that you're ugly, it's not your personality, it's not being NT, or whatever bullshit people come with, you're just fucking ugly. Being average is ugly. It's 2018 motherfuckers, a 50 year old roasties can get fucked by 100 Chads in less than a month. If you think an average looking guy can make it, you're delusional.

I've been saying this forever.

Mentalcel = I'm too much of a pussy to admit I'm ugly

Being average isn't ugly, retard. That's like saying blue is red.

It's 2018 you retarded larper, average is ugly at worst ,invisible at best.
It's not the same thing as being ugly. Being ugly is way worse. Women avoid you. Ungrateful faggot, appreciate your average looks.

It's not the same thing as being ugly. Being ugly is way worse. Women avoid you. Ungrateful faggot, appreciate your average looks.
Shut up faggot , we never saw your pictures yet you claim to be the biggest truecel here, sounds like larping. Women avoid average looking man aswell.

You're a faggot OP

Shut up faggot , we never saw your pictures yet you claim to be the biggest truecel here, sounds like larping. Women avoid average looking man aswell.
No they don't you mentalcel. Women treat you as if you're invisible if you're average. I get avoided daily.

No they don't you mentalcel. Women treat you as if you're invisible if you're average. I get avoided daily.
It's the same result at the end of the day, I'm still incel. The word Mentalcel should be banned from here.

It's the same result at the end of the day, I'm still incel. The word Mentalcel should be banned from here.
Same result? No way. You have actual chances of escaping. People with deformities are doomed.

Same result? No way. You have actual chances of escaping. People with deformities are doomed.
The only deformity you claimed to have was your nose which is easily fixable with surgery.

The only deformity you claimed to have was your nose which is easily fixable with surgery.
I don't want a better nose, I want my normal nose back. Plastic surgery can't fix that. I've seen your pics, you're an average dude.

Metancel is a thing but only for normies and high tier normies. People who have to fight a lot to get girls in the first place.

For chadlites, chads and gigachad there is no such thing. The girl will just say "you're so unique in a sexy way i love how unconventional you are, fuck me in the ass"

There is a straightforward method to know if you're mentalcel : you have to get matches on Tinder and have girls talking to you, if even with that you can't get a gf you're either extremely photogenic or mentalcel.

I don't want a better nose, I want my normal nose back. Plastic surgery can't fix that. I've seen your pics, you're an average dude.
I'm 24 I got more experience than you about dating , I was truecel looks I only got to average at 22.

What if you've had gfs in the past but can't get them anymore? My looks aren't much different at all. What changed?

Fucking this. I think I am on fucking inceltears sometimes.

People who claim "mentalcel" should be sent off to cucktears. Go make posts asking them how you can improve your personality, JFL.

What if you've had gfs in the past but can't get them anymore? My looks aren't much different at all. What changed?
Online dating, hookup culture has increased extremely fast. It went about 1000% harder in a few years.

Stop the cope guys, what's the difference between the bluepill and thinking you're Mentalcel? Fucking none, if you think it's not your looks but your mental state that prevents you from getting a girlfriend JFL you're coping hard. Accept the fact that you're ugly, it's not your personality, it's not being NT, or whatever bullshit people come with, you're just fucking ugly. Being average is ugly. It's 2018 motherfuckers, a 50 year old roasties can get fucked by 100 Chads in less than a month. If you think an average looking guy can make it, you're delusional.

People who claim "mentalcel" should be sent off to cucktears. Go make posts asking them how you can improve your personality, JFL.

Yeah okay. You guys try getting laid on anti-psychotics and having to carry around a vial of tranquilizer in case you have a panic attack in public and start fighting with voices that aren't there.

legit. the only mentalceldom is having a severely impairing actual mental illness

jfl at the delusional retards who say "I'm good looking, just too autsitc for a gf." r9k in particular is overrun with them.

nah if you get interest from girls or legit iois but you are too fucked in head to act on them than mentalceldom is legit

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING, STOP THE NT COPE.

MENTALCEL is legit
I'm 7/10 but remained virgin till 26 because I'm such a social awkward alien
made progress since tough, still some social anxiety but no more panic attacks
I struggle to get girls but get some success with hard work there and there

MENTALCEL is legit
I'm 7/10 but remained virgin till 26 because I'm such a social awkward alien
made progress since tough, still some social anxiety but no more panic attacks
I struggle to get girls but get some success with hard work there and there

you're definitely not 7/10 if you haven't gotten laid until 26, unless you got some heavy plastic surgery at that age.

While I do agree with this disposition, inceldom does in fact affect your mental health and emotional stability so along with bad looks you are alos granted a bad mind as well which is a turn off as well

While I do agree with this disposition, inceldom does in fact affect your mental health and emotional stability so along with bad looks you are alos granted a bad mind as well which is a turn off as well
:feelsokman: