Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as meaningless sex.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
You hear that phrase a lot from roasties/foids alot. "It was just a casual fling. Nothing serious.". They say that to whatever normie they're trying betafarm. It's even worse when men say this shit and believe it. Turd Flinging Monkey, a MGTOW content creator I respect, says this shit too. It's bullshit. Women are not like men. They can't differentiate the desire to fuck someone and respecting someone. Women only fuck men they respect and think are worthy and keep their legs closed to everyone else. If a woman has slept with 10 men (extreme low ball) then there are 10 men she thinks are better than her. Also they were chads while your getting crumbs. Any time women get ditched by Chad and tries to find a relationship she's effectively damaged pool. King Fuck Boi has essentially pissed in the water supply and expects us sub 8's to drink it.

Sex that doesn't result in the creation of offspring = useless

Fuck existence :chad:

This notion can be easily rebuked by the negative effects casual sex has on pair bonding. Sex always has an impact on your life when you participate in hedonistic excess amounts of it.

I think many women say it as a cope. "Yeah I don't mind that this guy nutted inside of me teehee." Women really aren't built for casual sex as it has been so costly for them since they are the one's who become pregnant.

Since they can't lock down the Chad they just act they're fine with just some casual fun, when its actually eating them up inside that Chads aren't committing.

F
You hear that phrase a lot from roasties/foids alot. "It was just a casual fling. Nothing serious.". They say that to whatever normie they're trying betafarm. It's even worse when men say this shit and believe it. Turd Flinging Monkey, a MGTOW content creator I respect, says this shit too. It's bullshit. Women are not like men. They can't differentiate the desire to fuck someone and respecting someone. Women only fuck men they respect and think are worthy and keep their legs closed to everyone else. If a woman has slept with 10 men (extreme low ball) then there are 10 men she thinks are better than her. Also they were chads while your getting crumbs. Any time women get ditched by Chad and tries to find a relationship she's effectively damaged pool. King Fuck Boi has essentially pissed in the water supply and expects us sub 8's to drink it.
fucking goddamn vile holes stupid slut 10$ Chad only whore they are only good for giving me $50 blow job (in game)

This notion can be easily rebuked by the negative effects casual sex has on pair bonding. Sex always has an impact on your life when you participate in hedonistic excess amounts of it.
Men can easier seperate sex and love, women cant. For them sex = love

I think for women there is meaningless sex. They can get it whenever they want so of course it doesn't mean a lot to them. For them, sex is like food for us (at least Europeans/Americans - sorry Africans!). They get it whenever they want and sometimes regret it. Tbh I am overweight and also sometimes regret when I eat too much because it tastes so good in the moment. I guess for women it's the same, but for sex.

For men, however, there is no meaningless sex. Whenever they have (unpaid) sex they know that they are desired by a women enough that she wants to sleep with him.

I've been thinking this for years and I completely agree. There are men that will advertise serious commitment to these women who have experienced countless dalliances, flings, and one-night-stands, and they do so seeking to benefit the interests of women; these men likely have in mind the memory of women they have had casual sex with and only want what is best for them the cost of good people like us.

I'm not going to settle for someone's side-bitch or a slut. It's intellectually dishonest to impress the sentiment onto us that we have to enter relationships with these girls who fundamentally deplore us. While they were out getting pumped and dumped, we were suffering.

Normies will just call us beta males or something ridiculous because we don't want to commit to bitches. If anything, we're the same as players, except we're the direct effect of a societal problem rather than the cause of one.

This notion can be easily rebuked by the negative effects casual sex has on pair bonding.
There's really no consequence for women who go through phases of sexual decadence. If they were beautiful, there will always be someone willing take them.
Any time women get ditched by Chad and tries to find a relationship she's effectively damaged pool.
You won't find a conservative, decent woman who has abstained from decadence.

Seccs iz seeecccccsss!!!

MEANINGLESS HUH? WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS, SPEND MOST OF YOUR LIFE A VIRGIN, WATCH EVERYONE AROUND YOU GET LAID. AND THEN TELL ME WHAT HAS MOR MEANING THEN HAVING SEX.

I think for women there is meaningless sex. They can get it whenever they want so of course it doesn't mean a lot to them. For them, sex is like food
Wisdompilled.