Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there is no such thing as male loneliness epidemic

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★
the true epidemic is male sexlessness

having friends or not doesn't mean shit.

you can't be lonely if you are having sex frequently and have a loving gf

being social and getting friends will not help you at all

sex and female validation are the only things that can save you

FUCKIN BASERINO

Ok GIF

You aren't wrong. Trying to compensate for sex and intimacy with socializing never works and makes you more depressed.

I'm convinced it's not having a girl that makes you friendless and not the other way around

It’s the lack of pure, slim, young, submissive females.

It's really the male "dis" epidemic. Shitting on men is what the culture promotes because it's what whores like to do and they are empowered by corporate marketers who want their shitty thermos to go viral on social media.

I'm convinced it's not having a girl that makes you friendless and not the other way around
No friends = no social circle = no gf

Men have friendship issues because of the sexless issue. Since women don't have sex with most men, the average man is in this constant state of hyper competition with other men to try to get the scraps from women. This leads to too much competition between men and little ability to develop friendships.

If men were having plenty of sex then there would be no loneliness epidemic because friendships between men would develop much easier.

So yes, TC, I agree. Sexlessness is the real problem. Fix that and everything else fixes itself.