Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no such thing as EX Incel or blackpilled normie.

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm at war with the world
★★★★★
Im talking about my experience, my brother was blackpilled to an extent before he ascended, that relationship fall apart like any with lvm in it. Thing is soonest he smelled crumbs of pussy, he started talking against the incels, blackpill, believes in unicorn girls. Just like that things he criticized and mocked before now he is doing. He started lying he is taller than he is, he invents some fantasy sexual past experiences and girls so he could appear better than he is. He talks behind my back, how i have incel victim mentality even though he is the emotionally hungry simp who constantly bitch about being opressed. He now thinks he is better than me because he simps for a 2/10 junkie whore and even she tries to get rid of him while he tries to stay in her orbit and be her emotional tampon. Just like that from somewhat based guy he transformed into a normie just like those NPCs into Agent Smiths.

Last edited:
I agree, except in astronomically rare cases where absolutely insane luck is in question. Definitely does not apply to any of those LARPing cucks who make those stupid, delusional, fabricated bullshit Reddit stories about how they were an incel and how we are horrible people, though.

Yes. That's exactly my thoughts. Inceldom is about having the wrong genes. So, you're whether an incel or not. Although plastic surgeries can make you a low-tier normie (or a normie if you get lucky) and in this particular case, you can be considered an "ex incel" if you can find a gf.
As for blackpilled normies, I think they can't really fully feel and understand the blackpill. They just want to seem to be based and brag, and looksmax.

I agree, except in astronomically rare cases where absolutely insane luck is in question. Definitely does not apply to any of those LARPing cucks who make those stupid, delusional, fabricated bullshit Reddit stories about how they were an incel and how we are horrible people, though.
Yeah they lie to mog the rest and feel better about themselves.
Yes. That's exactly my thoughts. Inceldom is about having the wrong genes. So, you're whether an incel or not. Although plastic surgeries can make you a low-tier normie (or a normie if you get lucky) and in this particular case, you can be considered an "ex incel" if you can find a gf.
As for blackpilled normies, I think they can't really fully feel and understand the blackpill. They just want to seem to be based and brag, and looksmax.
They cant, the validation they get from consentual sex is enough to think they are better than us and to worship women and turn into spineless simps.

They cant, the validation they get from consentual sex is enough to think they are better than us and to worship women and turn into spineless simps.
How old is your brother?
It might have something to do with how long you've been a blackpilled incel.
I couldn't imagine myself making a 180 degree turn like that after all this time.

How old is your brother?
It might have something to do with how long you've been a blackpilled incel.
I couldn't imagine myself making a 180 degree turn like that after all this time.
He was 34, i think he believing in inceldom only made him thinking higher of himself, because if he escaped inceldom automatically means he is better than us.

if you can get to ascend and stil remain blackpilled then thats perfect

Agreed. Niggaz be blackpilled n shit until foids give them some attention

Yes. But in fact, they used to be incels. They just hide their subhuman genes through plastic surgeries.

He started lying he is taller than he is, he invents some fantasy sexual past experiences and girls so he could appear better than he is.
Isn't this blackpilled though? It's being aware of the heightpill and preselection.

Isn't this blackpilled though? It's being aware of the heightpill and preselection.
He is blackpilled to an extent in believing looks are important but more redpilled because he thinks how you act and treat the girl is more important, he is very self conscious how he present himself to girls, people chose to believe in only what benefits them. He doesnt believe in awalt, he dont thinks girls will cheat on him first chance even though he is low value male. Mix of all 3 pills.