Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as ascending for a blackpilled incel.

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Can incels ascend is the question.

When we talk about inceldom, what often comes up is an expressed desire for a relationship but not just any relationship. No one here is looking for a short-term fling so to quickly satisfy sexual gratification, as we are aware that such a form of relationship may create feelings of attachment towards that first sexual partner hence the avid aversion of promiscuity among the majority of our members. Our yearnings are directed towards having a relationship with a person who validates us for who we are, with sex only playing a part in that. Being wanted by someone of the opposite sex is our first response when asked what it is we look for. I would posit that this desire for a relationship masks something else that commonly unifies the men of our community. Loneliness.

Yes, loneliness. Loneliness rooted in experiences of ostracisation. We are men who are living on the margins of the group and this solitude is a comparable to a slow dark death that eats away your spirit day by day. A virginal man who's been surrounded by a supportive circle, has friends, people whom he can deeply trust and rely on will quickly shy away from the incel community even though he theoritically shares a similar predicament. He's overall healthier and has a positive outlook on life, partly thanks to a strong flow of positive reinforcement through the course of his life. There is no doubt that your physical appearance is linked to how your life may possibly turn out, no matter how much you are a fervent supporter of the just world hypothesis where your circumstances are well deserved because you yourself must lay at ground of the majority of your misfortunes and that ultimately all responsibility lies within your grasp. This is an overly optimistic and I would say harmful way of viewing a person's fate.

The course of matters may have very well been triggered starting as soon as childhood: http://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/h0035083

Ss showed a significant preference for attractive children as potential friends and corresponding dislike of unattractive children. Finally, consistent stereotypes associated with differences in facial attractiveness were found.

However, let me stress that ugliness is not the one and all factor that is going to determine whether you will be among the marginals, it's why I shun the whole truecel trend where only ugly men can be supposedly be incel. I emphasize ugliness here to draw a cut and clear illustration of a subject we're strongly familiar with to give you an idea of what can contribute to being pushed towards the margins. It's needless to say that certain marginals are better equipped to escape but then the question arises, do you want to escape? Now that you who has witnessed from a dark coin in the room the operations from the inner circle, do you wish to embrace the current *system* or do you wholly reject it from the get go? Would you dare call it ascension?

Among our deepest desires is obtaining a girlfriend. A partner we want to trust and share our life with to alleviate the pain of solitude. You don't need to be blackpilled to know that a promiscuous girl who doesn't view sex as an intimate ritual of bonding between two people is not a viable option if you share the aforementioned ideal. Chances are that you will be met with more suffering than previously (cheating, breaking up). Buying into the platitude of *the past is the past* we can leave to gullible numales. What rests is the preferable option of a lifelong monogamous marriage, an option for men with an ounce of self-respect. Even so, in marriage you are married to a woman. This may sound as if I'm randomly pointing out that which is self-evident but my blackpilled brothers know what I'm trying to hint at. Woman, who's appearance inspires an innocent, pristine, playful sweetheart that is also a deep being who in its complexity can be discovered an endless array of mysteries. Beneath that appearance lurks... pretty much nothing. Woman is a vapid venomous viper. She is a born master in the art of deception, manipulation and dissimulation where she can convince the opposite party through an act she doesn't believe to be an act. Truth is subverted, absorbed and then projected. Some among us have the tendency to mock everything MGTOW stands for but I'm referring now with regards to MGTOW to men who have been with multiple women, lived marriage and have in the end decided they are tired of dealing with the opposite gender. I would not be so quick to dismiss what they've directly experienced. The attitude of the modern woman is intolerable, she is impossible to live with. The erraticism, entitlement, her incessant quarrelsome provocations are bound to drive a man to the border of insanity if completely left to do as she pleases. Pair this together with almost complete immunity granted to the woman because of gynocentric insanity.

I resurface the question again, what will you do once you "ascend"? Forget everything about the blackpill and fill yourself with bluepilled stupidity? Purposely blind yourself from everything you have come to know? Embrace the society you're living in with open arms? Submit to the foul, inferior woman who lacks an inner moral compass?

Is there such a thing as ascension in the first place? I think not.

Last edited:
ebic wall of text autism OP not reading lmao

aint gonna read this bro
just give us summary

tldr is in the title brahs

good thread OP

we always yearn for a woman to be understanding when it comes to our own shortcomings, but is it possible?
all those years of rejection, all of this baggage, can it be undone? i think it depends on the woman we are "with"
personally, i don't think woman have 'avant garde' taste in men like people say.
all of these tropes of "woman want someone special!" no they don't. woman usually seek men who are not special in every way.
if you like dark humor/memes and listen to melodic metal/lofi hiphop, then you can fuck right off. woman have a very broad range of things they consider "weird" and that might be the ultimate reason why we can never ascend

just read the text its a bunch of blabber with basic "water is wet' facts, dont write long posts if you're low IQ no offense

Speaking for myself, I can say that I’d be ok with a STR and if I were to get into a LTR I’d still be the same person I just wouldn’t be as much of a depressed fuck as I am now

I can ascend physically through surgery, but mentally - I'm not sure. I think I will remain blackpilled for life.

just read the text its a bunch of blabber with basic "water is wet' facts, dont write long posts if you're low IQ no offense

If you agreed with the title, this post should serve to you as a consolidation. No need for "water is wet" comments, it's redundant and will only deter people from attempting to make effort posts in the future. Many people here believe there is such a thing as ascension for blackpilled incels from what I've seen, it's not a nearly universally shared opinion, therefore I believe this post was necessary to stimulate some thought on this subject.

Last edited:
Not reading that shit and I'm not gonna complain about it. What I want to complain about is idiots complaining about long posts. Like, nobody is compelling you to read anything, why complain?

While I agree for the most part, there is a thing you did not take into the equation.

Not that anyone of us is to close to ascending or anything of that sort, but I think that you're whole mindset changes once you've had sex and are in a relatioship with a female. Your physiology (I'm no scientist) - and thus your brain - will be changing over time. The increase in hormones is going to resctructure you, mentally more than phisically. After a while of not visiting here and spending time with her, you're probably not going to be thinking about this website, hell, even of anything blackpill-ish.

I'm not going to continue because it could be counted as foid-worship, but I had some pretty blackpilled friends - atleast so I thought - who then got girlfriends and are now telling me "not all women are like that" and "there is someone for everbody" type of shit.

Anyways, you're right for the most part, but if an blackpilled incel really manages to find a woman who is happy with him and he is with her, it can put you in an "ascended" state.

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't Blackpill101 with a VPN

While I agree for the most part, there is a thing you did not take into the equation.

Not that anyone of us is to close to ascending or anything of that sort, but I think that you're whole mindset changes once you've had sex and are in a relatioship with a female. Your physiology (I'm no scientist) - and thus your brain - will be changing over time. The increase in hormones is going to resctructure you, mentally more than phisically. After a while of not visiting here and spending time with her, you're probably not going to be thinking about this website, hell, even of anything blackpill-ish.

I'm not going to continue because it could be counted as foid-worship, but I had some pretty blackpilled friends - atleast so I thought - who then got girlfriends and are now telling me "not all women are like that" and "there is someone for everbody" type of shit.

Anyways, you're right for the most part, but if an blackpilled incel really manages to find a woman who is happy with him and he is with her, it can put you in an "ascended" state.

The blackpill is synonymous for reality and the bluepill for delusions. If the enchantment of a woman can make you turn away from everything you acknowledged as undeniable truth, were you really blackpilled?

I understand what you're trying to say but in this case, ascending would mean becoming a bluepilled numale who embraces the gynocentric insanity for what it is.

You probably weren't truly blackpilled, you're right. But, even from my point of view, being in a happy relationship >>> being truly blackpilled incel

Not reading all that, but yeah, incels generally don't escape and the sun is rather bright

You probably weren't truly blackpilled, you're right. But, even from my point of view, being in a happy relationship >>> being truly blackpilled incel

Some men who are into cuckolding would describe themselves as happy too. I don't know about this one. I'd rather be aware of the truth.

Some men who are into cuckolding would describe themselves as happy too. I don't know about this one. I'd rather be aware of the truth.

I'd have to elabortae on a happy relationship, but I won't, since that's the stuff that really gets to me. I'd exclude cuckoldry, open relationships, interracial relationships, anything of that sort. But yeah, I'd also rather want to be an Incel my whole goddamn life than being an actual real life cuckold.

tl;dr:
Can incels ascend is the question.

this desire for a relationship masks something else that commonly unifies the men of our community. Loneliness.

There is no doubt that your physical appearance is linked to how your life may possibly turn out

Among our deepest desires is obtaining a girlfriend. A partner we want to trust and share our life with to alleviate the pain of solitude. Woman is a vapid venomous viper. The attitude of the modern woman is intolerable, she is impossible to live with.

I resurface the question again, what will you do once you "ascend"? Forget everything about the blackpill and fill yourself with bluepilled stupidity? Purposely blind yourself from everything you have come to know? Embrace the society you're living in with open arms? Submit to the foul, inferior woman who lacks an inner moral compass?

Is there such a thing as ascension in the first place? I think not.

Friends certainly helps in staying away from rope, but it is not enough. I am usually respected by my peers at work (because I am one of the best in field I am working in - careerceling was my major cope through most of my life), have a net of trusted male friends that done alot for me. But it is not enough. Having romantic relationship it is just next level of intimacy you cannot achieve with your friends.
Both male friendship and romantic relationship are required to feel more or less normal.

Last edited:
Even if I ascend, I'd certainly still be blackpilled. Can't deny my past experiences and failures

Woke IQ post bruh

I resurface the question again, what will you do once you "ascend"?
Fuck bitches while being blackpilled, knowing I am having sex because of my looks, must feel great, and I would then get a gf when I am 30 ngl.. I wish I was a blackpilled chad tbhth
I think human's nature is both monogamous and polygamous, it's in between. Some people prefer slaying, some people prefer having LTRs. If I would ascend through my surgery, I would slay a lot to compensate for my lost years. @Zyros ascended by losing bloat, he started slaying in his 30s, and I bet he is not in a relationship.