Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is no such thing as an unwanted man

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Brutal bluepill :lul: :lul: :lul:

I am extremely unwanted
Didn't you read? You just want to abuse women, if you wanted you could just go out and get a girlfriend in a day or two :feelsclown:

Cope greater than the mass of VY Canis Majoris

"not all men have women willing to get used by them"

correct, women want to be used as a cum dumpster only by chad until they are 30, then they will get a betabuxx

They should be bothered to check every single poll on this site on the matter.

Incels could in fact find love easier than the "foids" they resent so much. Nobody wants to use incels for sex, but if incels made effort become good people and leave inceldom cult, they could find love based on compatibility. And those are the types of relationships that last.
Also, I'm rolling at this one. Is the user in question a woman? I'm guessing so. Sexual attraction is the key and starter of all relationships.

There are plenty of women that I'm completely compatible that I've been rejected by (long before I discovered incels.co). Do they even know that "gamer girls" and "weeb chicks" go for Chads totally not interested in the same 'hobbies' as them?

I personally hate every single IT user.

How dare they claim our suffering is not real?

I've been training my personality, why am I still unwanted?
IMtiis4.jpg

"if incels made effort become good people and leave inceldom cult, they could find love based on compatibility" :feelsseriously:Jesus Christ I'm gonna blow a fucking fuse reading this blue-pilled horseshit.

Wow this is extremely insulting. This fucker has ZERO clue. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this fucker is white. If he had my Ricecel chink body he would think VERY differently.

I have tried and tried to find love, but every time a foid looks at me, I get the same, disgusted, arrogant look, like "omg YOU? YOU are asking ME out? HAHAHAHAHA!" It's the worst feeling in the world, and yet the world expects me to keep going? Really? After all that I have been through, with my abusive stepfather and white cock carousel riding mother? After the bullies that sapped every last drop of self-esteem and whatever confidence I had left from my body? FUCK THIS IT FUCKER.

I'm pretty sure not all of us here are violent. Some of us are violent as fuck, no doubt, and I don't condone that, but that's a huge generalization. Most of us I'm pretty sure are here because somebody in their life took every single ounce of their self-esteem and self-confidence away from them, making us feel like we're beyond dirt. Many of us, from what I have noticed, have been bullied at some point in their lives, whether it's at school or their own family. Some of us went through abusive family members and shit, and our family never taught us how to socialize properly at all.

And these normie fucks expect everyone to have a baseline of proper social etiquette. The fuck?

So how do we learn? Either we don't because it's hopeless, or we learn elsewhere. Like how black boys who grow up without a father find their father figures in gangs, many do come here to find guidance and belonging, like me because I literally had NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. These normie fucks wish we "left Inceldom," but once we leave, where do we go? Will these normies provide us a space for us to thrive and be a part of the greater community? Fuck no. They will cast me out with one look at me.

So it's pretty insulting that this fucker thinks all self-pity incels deserve no sympathy. This fucker is just exacerbating the fucking problem, backing us ever deeper into the dark corner with nowhere to go but through them.

Wow this is extremely insulting. This fucker has ZERO clue. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this fucker is white. If he had my Ricecel chink body he would think VERY differently.

I have tried and tried to find love, but every time a foid looks at me, I get the same, disgusted, arrogant look, like "omg YOU? YOU are asking ME out? HAHAHAHAHA!" It's the worst feeling in the world, and yet the world expects me to keep going? Really? After all that I have been through, with my abusive stepfather and white cock carousel riding mother? After the bullies that sapped every last drop of self-esteem and whatever confidence I had left from my body? FUCK THIS IT FUCKER.

I'm pretty sure not all of us here are violent. Some of us are violent as fuck, no doubt, and I don't condone that, but that's a huge generalization. Most of us I'm pretty sure are here because somebody in their life took every single ounce of their self-esteem and self-confidence away from them, making us feel like we're beyond dirt. Many of us, from what I have noticed, have been bullied at some point in their lives, whether it's at school or their own family. Some of us went through abusive family members and shit, and our family never taught us how to socialize properly at all.

And these normie fucks expect everyone to have a baseline of proper social etiquette. The fuck?

So how do we learn? Either we don't because it's hopeless, or we learn elsewhere. Like how black boys who grow up without a father find their father figures in gangs, many do come here to find guidance and belonging, like me because I literally had NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. These normie fucks wish we "left Inceldom," but once we leave, where do we go? Will these normies provide us a space for us to thrive and be a part of the greater community? Fuck no. They will cast me out with one look at me.

So it's pretty insulting that this fucker thinks all self-pity incels deserve no sympathy. This fucker is just exacerbating the fucking problem, backing us ever deeper into the dark corner with nowhere to go but through them.

It's a roastie for sure :feelstastyman:

Tell that to this retarded ricebaby:

There's a reason why that post has so little comments and upvotes. Not even the average soy believes unwanted men don't exist.

how can someone be so damn stupid?

source.gif

There are so many better things to do than join a cult of terroristic psychopaths

These faggots are beyond retarded. Guessing simply saying "cult" grants them reddit awards or something.

Brutal bluepill :lul: :lul: :lul:

"They could find love". Yes i am sure they could also grow wings and learn how to fly. Retards at IT, at it once again...

They should be bothered to check every single poll on this site on the matter.

Also, I'm rolling at this one. Is the user in question a woman? I'm guessing so. Sexual attraction is the key and starter of all relationships.

There are plenty of women that I'm completely compatible that I've been rejected by (long before I discovered incels.co). Do they even know that "gamer girls" and "weeb chicks" go for Chads totally not interested in the same 'hobbies' as them?

They need us to be evil in order to justify the evil they're done to us.

I'm used to pay tax and consume.

Cope greater than the mass of VY Canis Majoris
Greater than the density of a black hole dare I say
"if incels made effort become good people and leave inceldom cult, they could find love based on compatibility" :feelsseriously:Jesus Christ I'm gonna blow a fucking fuse reading this blue-pilled horseshit.
Same tbh as if we didn't already fucking do that