Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is NO such thing as an aryancel

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Yes, I believe that although most whitecels = volcels, there are still some whites that can be real truecels. HOWEVER it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to be a blonde-haired blue-eyed incel. It’s 100% impossible, even the ugliest aryan will still get puss because girls go crazy for the hair and eyes.
Not to mention that if any aryancel leaves the West, they have godlike status and can slay anywhere.
ARYANCELS = VOLCELS.

Attachments

• FD305C70-2EB1-4D60-BAF4-DFA788313D40.jpeg
    FD305C70-2EB1-4D60-BAF4-DFA788313D40.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 295
  • CBB24C69-217F-41D5-8B42-63A171878ED5.jpeg
    CBB24C69-217F-41D5-8B42-63A171878ED5.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 305
Says ugly aryans get laid posts pictures of good looking green and blue eyed guys with girlfriends.

Nice CHERRYPICKED images of a giga Chad and a Chadlite/CHAD

my face is so fucking recessed fuck FUCK

universallyabhorred said:
Says ugly aryans get laid posts pictures of good looking green and blue eyed guys with girlfriends.

UncannyValley said:
Nice CHERRYPICKED images of a giga Chad and a Chadlite/CHAD
I searched for ugly aryan men but I couldn’t find any so I just posted some chads.

so are you saying this guy will slay in the picture, compared to a curry chad? please, stop the giga cope

dale_lee_splash_450x403.jpg

rafaelvicuna3 said:
so are you saying this guy will slay in the picture, compared to a curry chad? please, stop the giga cope

Lmao the OP is low iq, he thinks ugly aryan > good looking ethnic

jfl stop the coping

you literally just linked 2 pictures of chad. not all aryans or whites look like that. in fact, i bet 90% of them don't look as good as the two guys you linked so this is just low iq post.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

If he got his teeth fixed, he would slay foreign pussy.

whogivesafucc said:
you literally just linked 2 pictures of chad. not all aryans or whites look like that. in fact, i bet 90% of them don't look as good as the two guys you linked so this is just low iq post.

He seriously thinks ugly aryan > good looking ethnic chad, apparently.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:

race literally has to be the biggest cope there are plenty plenty plenty of gl people in all races

these guys are better off blaming their failo genetics

whogivesafucc said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
race literally has to be the biggest cope there are plenty plenty plenty of gl people in all races

Yeah race is definitely a cope, but you can't deny that there are definitely social status and ladders, such as Whites being at the top and Indians/Blacks being at the bottom. So maybe the OP's point is that it's harder to be incel as a white guy, but the saying that ALL white incels are Volcels is just wrong 100%.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Yeah race is definitely a cope, but you can't deny that there are definitely social status and ladders, such as Whites being at the top and Indians/Blacks being at the bottom. So maybe the OP's point is that it's harder to be incel as a white guy, but the saying that ALL white incels are Volcels is just wrong 100%.

yep that's very true, i would definitely agree with that point of view but not the point of view of the OP.

whogivesafucc said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
yep that's very true, i would definitely agree with that point of view but not the point of view of the OP.

He's very aware of social hierarchies at the age of 14, I'm quite impressed

It's about having cubic Germanic brick skull. Some whites have recessed chins and big noses, they look like birds, it's over for them. Brad Pitt skull or not. This is the case.

whogivesafucc said:
Race is a huge cope but I blame my Somali genetics for my inceldom because 99% of Somalis have huge foreheads and are skinny subhumans.

whogivesafucc said:

ERR ERR ERR

Many girls exclusively prefer white guys. Your race alone is enough for many girls out there to discount you.

Weirdcel said:
whogivesafucc said:
ERR ERR ERR
Many girls exclusively prefer white guys. Your race alone is enough for many girls out there to discount you.

Yeah, but it's not because of the looks. it's the STEREOTYPES that ruin things even for good looking ethnics.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Weirdcel said:
whogivesafucc said:
ERR ERR ERR
Yeah, but it's not because of the looks. it's the STEREOTYPES that ruin things even for good looking ethnics.

this. rafael explained it a lot better than i could tbh.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

COPE. It's only about looks.

Weirdcel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:

Then EXPLAIN this to me, hmm?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-non-Indian-women-refuse-to-date-Indian-men-As-soon-as-they-find-out-I’m-Indian-they-disappear

How come he was attractive enough to get approached by women, but when they found out he was Indian, they lost interest? So that proves it wasn't his looks, as he was attractive enough to garner initial interest, but him being Indian ruined everything

The second guy kind of looks like Orb.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Weirdcel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-non-Indian-women-refuse-to-date-Indian-men-As-soon-as-they-find-out-I’m-Indian-they-disappear
How come he was attractive enough to get approached by women, but when they found out he was Indian, they lost interest? So that proves it wasn't his looks, as he was attractive enough to garner initial interest, but him being Indian ruined everything

nailed it

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Quora is one of the most cucked, bluepilled sites out there.

i don't live in asia though, being a low tier white male in a western country means you are still nothing.

i admit i would probably not be incel if i moved to asia but i'm poor and i don't even know how hard or easy it is to get a visa to live there permanently.

SOMCEL said:
Race is a huge cope but I blame my Somali genetics for my inceldom because 99% of Somalis have huge foreheads and are skinny subhumans.

Also, kek, yeah people always call people with big foreheads Somalis here.

I'm blonde with blue-green eyes.

Still an incel.

Your point?

Blackpill101 said:
I'm blonde with blue-green eyes.

Still an incel.

Your point?

>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nazicel [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Remove Degeneracy. Smash International Jewry. [/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>nazi avatar[/font][/font]
I'm guessing you won't settle for anything less than a white girl. You're a volcel if you have racial preferences.

Weirdcel said:
>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nazicel [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Remove Degeneracy. Smash International Jewry. [/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>nazi avatar[/font][/font]
I'm guessing you won't settle for anything less than a white girl. You're a volcel if you have racial preferences.

Not necessarily, given how hypergamous/degenerate western women have become. 

Ain't got the money to locationcel. Also very high inhib esp. with femoids.

Blackpill101 said:
Weirdcel said:
>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nazicel [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Remove Degeneracy. Smash International Jewry. [/font][/font]
Not necessarily, given how hypergamous/degenerate western women have become.
Ain't got the money to locationcel. Also very high inhib esp. with femoids.

There are thousands of virgin conservative loyal muslim girls that would do anything to be with you. VOLCEL.

Krispinwah said:
There are thousands of virgin conservative loyal muslim girls that would do anything to be with you. VOLCEL.

You're an idiot. Most femoids in the West, no matter their race/religious background, would proudly reject a sub6 white male like myself. 

Even the Muslim ones are slowly becoming whores for Chad after 1-2 generations. 

As I said it would be extremely hard for me to locationcel. Also I'm really high inhib to try anything close to it.

I would say whitecels aren’t always volcels, but I would say that their threshold to be good looking is lower. Especially with ethnics. A 8/10 ethnic guy is equal to a 6/10 white guy to ethnic women.

Blackpill101 said:
You're an idiot. Most femoids in the West, no matter their race/religious background, would proudly reject a sub6 white male like myself. 

Even the Muslim ones are slowly becoming whores for Chad after 1-2 generations. 

As I said it would be extremely hard for me to locationcel. Also I'm really high inhib to try anything close to it.

Locationcel? there’s Muslims everywhere, what are you talking about, how about actually approaching one and then say this, until you have, you are a volcel

Krispinwah said:
Locationcel? there’s Muslims everywhere, what are you talking about, how about actually approaching one and then say this, until you have, you are a volcel

Too high inhib to do that... Plus I would be forced to become Islamic.

Blackpill101 said:
Krispinwah said:
Too high inhib to do that... Plus I would be forced to become Islamic.

No, Muslim females literally do not give a fuck about their religion and don’t care if you are muslim or not. in fact they get off on fucking non Muslim guys.

Krispinwah said:
No, Muslim females literally do not give a fuck about their religion and don’t care if you are muslim or not. in fact they get off on fucking non Muslim guys.

That's my point. How different than Western, non-religious femoids would they be? 

If they slowly become degenerate whores like them, then their desires for Chad will naturally rise. Just lol if you think that the race of a man still matters in the West. Femoids would gladly fuck a gigachad nigger than a sub6 incel white male anytime of the day.

No point in trying to bend the phenomenon of markedcels to this 'law'.

I don't want to sound like a cunt, but I've got to stress that I am not and have never been volcel. I've got alabaster skin as white as freshly driven snow, no longer marred by the crimson stains of adolescent throes. My hair is a golden blond redolent of the rays of the winter sun, set against the limpid blue sky of my eyes. I exercise and carry myself proudly, which accentuates my fairly imposing figure.

Still a touchless, smileless virgin. Still thrown in the ditch and trampled by hordes of degenerated scumfucks. Still drift through life like a phantom while these same assholes effortlessly fornicate and throw themselves at one another. Nothing matters when you're marked.

Blackpill101 said:
Krispinwah said:
No, Muslim females literally do not give a fuck about their religion and don’t care if you are muslim or not. in fact they get off on fucking non Muslim guys.
That's my point. How different than Western, non-religious femoids would they be?
If they slowly become degenerate whores like them, then their desires for Chad will naturally rise. Just lol if you think that the race of a man still matters in the West. Femoids would gladly fuck a gigachad nigger than a sub6 incel white male anytime of the day.

Yeah thats a good point, they will develop desires for chad eventually. but I don’t think most are at that point yet, and most would just be happy with anything white if it meant avoiding being forced to be with a male of their own race

Krispinwah said:
Yeah thats a good point, they will develop desires for chad eventually. but I don’t think most are at that point yet, and most would just be happy with anything white if it meant avoiding being forced to be with a male of their own race

Again too high inhib to even try brah... 

The last time I've asked out a chick was like 2 years ago. Was Awkward as fuck, straight rejection. Won't do it again anytime soon.