Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as a truly lonely roastie. Only roasties who won’t date manlets

That subreddit is going to be nuked soon. They need to come here.

I really FUCKING HATE IT when normies try to make it seem like foids have it hard with dating, too. As if there is an equivalency between foids' '''''problem''''' of having too many Chads to pick from, and men's actual problem of NEVER getting any matches and being KHHV.

Any woman who blathers on about being alone needs a sulfuric acid face wash.

I really FUCKING HATE IT when normies try to make it seem like foids have it hard with dating, too. As if there is an equivalency between foids' '''''problem''''' of having too many Chads to pick from, and men's actual problem of NEVER getting any matches and being KHHV.

Fucking stupid cunt has no idea what it's like to be truly lonely foids like this deserve to be bifurcated with a chainsaw (In Minecraft)

r/shortguys and the soft-blackpill playing.

Depressive subreddit, not gonna lie. r/smalldickproblems occupied a more blackpilling and depressing place but it is starting to be filled with bluepilled cucks and "foids" lurking.

Honestly i think i have a liking for tall women regardless of face, the taller she is, the more I like them.

They are flying too close to the bright, burning, star of TRUTH.
They will melt away like wax, dripping into the sewers of the 'net when finally they are BURNED.