Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there is no such thing as a social disability when interacting with foids

PsychoReptile

PsychoReptile

Greycel
I dont want to brag, i will just say that if someone said you cant get laid cuz ur too autistic he lied. When foid wants you she is really "flexible". She will talk about everythink. If you ever tried talkin with foid and you struggle talkin at some point it just means she aint interested. When a foid is interested in you she even responds in a different way, the way that makes you answer. Dont let normies lie you, foids are dogs and they'll make you think its your fault. Anyway im hopefully leaving this forum for and unknown time, i wish you'll do this too. Bye! Face = Social skills

Very standard blackpill 101

Confidence = Personality = Face

of course. There are Tinder experiments with Chad saying the most inappropriate thing you can think of as an opening phrase, and it works almost every time.

Bs. Some foid found me attractive then dropped me when noticed my social inability and aspergerism

Anyone can confirm for theirselves by creating a fake Tinder account with Chad. You wont have to try to keep the conversation going at all, act as bored and disinterested as possible and the fish will stay on the line for eternity.

Unrelated but ive seen a cope recently from Red Pillers and Blue Pillers alike claiming that most women aren't on Tinder for sex or relationships, they just want validation and attention from beta men orbiting them. But you can easily disprove that with a Chad account too, because every foid will want start lusting for his dick immediately, sending thirsty ass messages every five seconds. It's such a weak cope.

Unrelated but ive seen a cope recently from Red Pillers and Blue Pillers alike claiming that most women aren't on Tinder for sex

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How low IQ can someone be to actually think that?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How low IQ can someone be to actually think that?
Because they're coping hard. They think "Well im getting nothing from Tinder so clearly women are not there for sex!!!" but they havent seen a Chad's Tinder. Women are there for sex, just only for Chad or Chadlites.

I dont want to brag, i will just say that if someone said you cant get laid cuz ur too autistic he lied. When foid wants you she is really "flexible". She will talk about everythink. If you ever tried talkin with foid and you struggle talkin at some point it just means she aint interested. When a foid is interested in you she even responds in a different way, the way that makes you answer. Dont let normies lie you, foids are dogs and they'll make you think its your fault. Anyway im hopefully leaving this forum for and unknown time, i wish you'll do this too. Bye! Face = Social skills
Autistic 4-6: cannot get laid
NT 4-6: gets laid
7+: gets laid no matter what
sub 4: cannot get laid no matter what
Low IQ from a graycel.

Bs. Some foid found me attractive then dropped me when noticed my social inability and aspergerism

any sign of normie deficient is detected by the femoid and the male will be disposed of and replaced by chad.

you must be attractive to make up for a total lack of social skills.

Because they're coping hard. They think "Well im getting nothing from Tinder so clearly women are not there for sex!!!" but they havent seen a Chad's Tinder. Women are there for sex, just only for Chad or Chadlites.

Chad tinder experiments are pure suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

only one of us can have this avatar

only one of us can have this avatar

One of you can change to his side profile

da29572f137959ed5fa4898f71320b30.jpg

A retruded maxilla is the biggest disability a male can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back