Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is no such thing as a natural (from TRP)

• Thread starter Hungry Hungry Hindu
  • Start date
Water is wet, the Pope lives in Rome, you have to put effort in if you want a girlfriend as a non-Chad. What a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.

in every single case a natural is merely a good looking man

"oh but then I wasnt born with such luck, bla bla", yeah too bad. Lifes like that. Some guys are born deaf and blind, others are born without parents and barely having food, life is hard. You shouldnt be crying about the hand you got, you should be happy that you are playing at all. Look at you dude, you are a miracle of the universe, all those years ago a fucking wank stain turned into the man you are today, how fucking amazing is that?! And here you are crying about being ugly and thanks to that you are a virgin. Man thats my job. I am the only one who has the right to cry about being a virgin, so stop crying about it and be thankful for even existing dude.
Jesus Christ, how do they even consider themselves any different to normies :feelsseriously: that's the classic bluepilled advice you hear everywhere
>yeah, I know life is shitty, bro, but akshually it's not that bad, because it could have been worse and stars and shit, bro, just be grateful for being subjected to unnecessary suffering, because the suffering could have been greater, bro, look at butterflies and shit, bro

I hope reddit would flush them one day.

Jesus Christ, how do they even consider themselves any different to normies :feelsseriously: that's the classic bluepilled advice you hear everywhere
>yeah, I know life is shitty, bro, but akshually it's not that bad, because it could have been worse and stars and shit, bro, just be grateful for being subjected to unnecessary suffering, because the suffering could have been greater, bro, look at butterflies and shit, bro
>Be thankful and stop comparing yourself to others, you dont know what they have been through.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek:
:feelskek: