Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is no such thing as a mentalcel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You are incel because you are ugly, that is it. Autism or aspergers might limit you but does not stop you from getting into a relationship or sex especially if you are at least average looking. Ive known irl plenty of full blown autists who were extremely high spectrum, average looks but still got laid, and for a while before that i thought heck its over for these guys, they are never gonna get laid or into relationships because their autism took over them too much but they did because they had LOOKS.

Stop coping "mentalcels" and get the fuck out there and start enjoying your life. Why the fuck would you want to spend anymore time here when you arent even a true subhuman?

You are wasting your life here as a good looking male. The true subhumans dont waste their life here, because we belong here, we are outcasts from society. We are ugly, women hate us.

Last edited:
Theres a small percentage of mentalcels tbh.. And just because you have sex a few times doesnt mean much if you cant get it regularly or pass on your genes..no disrespect to no sex evercels (nse)? But theirs definetly an aspect of having a fully functional mind.

Thank you. Its all about LOOKS

Why are aspie children literally 7x more likely to be bullied than NT children then? Why are aspie adults about 10x more likely to suicide?

Why are aspie children literally 7x more likely to be bullied than NT children then? Why are aspie adults about 10x more likely to suicide?
but that is a problem about suicide and bullying, your point?

"NT's" get bullied too, especially the ugly ones.

get the fuck out there and start enjoying your life.
Soy1

It is all about looks tbh...fully funtional mind is just for making money a bitch wont truely appreciate . Its all about chad.. Fully funtional mind even if your not chad could help with 1ns or finding a gold digger . And being at peace more. But all foid sluts are the same. Your chad or your bad.

but that is a problem about suicide and bullying, your point?

"NT's" get bullied too, especially the ugly ones.
They are very highly correlated with inceldom, but since you insist

Aspie men, in a sample of average age being over 35 years old, are virgins by a margin of 44%.
1533758675337-png.34197

keep coping retard. You might be ugly but at least 75% of this forum are mentalcels

Most mentalcels are volcels tbh.

Many underrate their looks as well.

You are mentalcel only if you are suffering from severe catatonic schizophrenia. If you are really mental you won't be able to realize that you are a mental. This mentalcel crap is nothing but an elaborately pathetic and lame cope. You can't get laid because you are ugly, simple, end of story.

mentalcels is a meme because it implies that getting laid takes effort.

If you are good looking you literally don´t need any social skills. Women will just come up to you and do all the work. If you don´t constantly get approached by women wherever you go then you are not good looking.

and how the fuck do we find out what we are? mentalcel? truecel? vocel?
in the end doesnt it all means the same thing? hating yourself and wishing someone would love you for who you are?
im new here so i dont fucking know, what i do know is that everyone hates incel and apparently even incels
its one of the most fucked up things you would be a part of
why the fuck are we here, why the fuck do we take the blackpill?
theres a lot of truecels out there bluepilled and getting cucked but we assume they are happier than us and maybe they are so why the fuck are we doing this? are we larping or are we coping? how the fuck do you know?
you looked in the mirror and some bitch cringed? is that what defines an incel? whores have to cringe when they look at you?
ive seen plenty of fucked up ugly males with foids, these cucks are getting butt fucked but they arent fucking incels.. or are they?

You are incel because you are ugly, that is it. Autism or aspergers might limit you but does not stop you from getting into a relationship or sex especially if you are at least average looking. Ive known irl plenty of full blown autists who were extremely high spectrum, average looks but still got laid, and for a while before that i thought heck its over for these guys, they are never gonna get laid or into relationships because their autism took over them too much but they did because they had LOOKS.

Stop coping "mentalcels" and get the fuck out there and start enjoying your life. Why the fuck would you want to spend anymore time here when you arent even a true subhuman?

You are wasting your life here as a good looking male. The true subhumans dont waste their life here, because we belong here, we are outcasts from society. We are ugly, women hate us.

basically this. if you'd be good looking people would seek contact with you. hiding behind mentalceldom without having autism ist just a cope not to accept that they are manlets/unatractive. if everyone avoids you, you are ugly.

If you met me then you’d change your mind. I can’t even hold a conversation together without stumbling over my words or completely losing my train of thoight.

Being a 4/10 doesn’t exactly help either. :feelscry:

If you met me then you’d change your mind. I can’t even hold a conversation together without stumbling over my words or completely losing my train of thoight.

Being a 4/10 doesn’t exactly help either. :feelscry:
but ur 4/10 its already over for u

Obviously you could be catatonic or comatose or extremely autistic. There are some mentacels. However most are volcels because of their illness or just plain regular sub6.

Here's a true mentacel:

But yeah ... If he was 9/10 he'd slay

Last edited:
You can be chad and dickcel! The size is understated here.

uh, yeah, no. most spree shooters had mental issues. its already documented. only we're demented enough to pull it off. most NT incels are too high inhib to do such a thing.
They are very highly correlated with inceldom, but since you insist

Aspie men, in a sample of average age being over 35 years old, are virgins by a margin of 44%.
1533758675337-png.34197

this is correct, most asperger men I've known have had trouble with women due to Autism being a high T induction disorder.

That explains why only 17% of autistic men are in a relationship,. And around 40% of autistic men over 35 are still virgins.

Mentalceldom is real, wake up sheeple

Any cel is a cel in my book, I say.

Low functioning autism can be a killer if you're sub8. And realistically speaking, it wouldn't exactly be easy even for a male model if you literally can't perform daily functions and are prone to uncontrollable bursts of rage and sperg

Fakecel, get out.
fuck i wana counter but then i imagine some poor fuck thats actually never even felt v and feel bad. I have empathy but going to either extreme is ridiculous. You CAN have had sex before and be a loser thats a fact.

fuck i wana counter but then i imagine some poor fuck thats actually never even felt v and feel bad. I have empathy but going to either extreme is ridiculous. You CAN have had sex before and be a loser thats a fact.
Are you a fakecel? If you're not an involountary virgin, then you do not belong here.

losing your virginity for REAL means having kids. I realize that their are people suffering worse than me. Its been long enough that i know i fucked myself.
Are you a fakecel? If you're not an involountary virgin, then you do not belong here.
You seem like a cunt tbh

Last edited: