Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is no such thing as a former blackpiller

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There are 3 ultimate pills
Bluepill Redpill Blackpill
You cannot go back to the left once you go right, once you know the redpill it is impossible to return to the bluepill, and once you go blackpill it is impossible to return to the redpill.

The only way people can become a former blackpiller is if they delusionmaxxed or simply never fully accepted it in the first place.
r/incelexit is a prime example of this, there are no true incels there. It's mostly LARPers, mentalcels and incels in denial.

I don't think you can EVER get back from being blackpilled because it's the truth and there's no chance of denying it. No matter what you do, no matter how much you cope, it'll follow you everywhere - the truth always finds its way.

Deep down you'll always be aware of the blackpill knowledge.

Tbh some black piller fakecels get a taste of pussy and can go back to the blue pilled. Being black pilled is based on years of social ostracization and pain and the brain will protect itself if it gets what it wants in some men.

But tbh those guys were never black pilled to begin with I guess :lul: :lul: :lul:
I don't think you can EVER get back from being blackpilled because it's the truth and there's no chance of denying it. No matter what you do, no matter how much you cope, it'll follow you everywhere - the truth always finds its way.
tbh

But tbh those guys were never black pilled to begin with I guess :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brocel, do you think Chad or Stacy can ever really understand the blackpill? I had some thought process which made me conclude that only a few people can really, sincerely grasp the blackpill since we are living on that extreme side of reality.

I mean I could spend hours and hours explaining blackpilled knowledge to some bluepilled holes and they would never really agree with me simply because they can't relate at all.

Brocel, do you think Chad or Stacy can ever really understand the blackpill? I had some thought process which made me conclude that only a few people can really, sincerely grasp the blackpill since we are living on that extreme side of reality.

I mean I could spend hours and hours explaining blackpilled knowledge to some bluepilled holes and they would never really agree with me simply because they can't relate at all.
Tbh man you are right. I think only people like us can understands the blackpill fully because of the consequences of being ugly. Chads and Stacys have no need to understand it therefore will want some feel good bull shit over the truth. Such greed.

I think some chads can be kind of blackpilled from seeing how women treat non chad men.

I've seen to many examples of the blackpill irl to go back, even if I somehow ascended I would still be blackpilled.

I think some chads can be kind of blackpilled from seeing how women treat non chad men.
You're right. They can be kind of blackpilled. But never truly, 100% blackpilled. Only if they somehow get disabled or survive an acid attack or whatever that would leave them disfigured.

Agree?

You're right. They can be kind of blackpilled. But never truly, 100% blackpilled. Only if they somehow get disabled or survive an acid attack or whatever that would leave them disfigured.

Agree?
Yeah that’s what I meant. They can recognize how badly guys are treated but they usually never experience it themselves.

Once you go black(pill) you never go back...

I see the blackpill everyday, getting a GF won't change these truths.

There is one YouTube, Cuestar who makes reddit videos and became popular making r/niceguys videos. He also made a ton of incel videos. He claims that he USED to believe looks were everything and that's why he was unsuccessful with women and it wasn't his fault. However, he has a gf for like 2 years (she looks like a plank, the opposite of a landwhale) and now thinks he was cringe and immature back then.