Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as a date anymore

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Chad doesn’t date girls, he orders them to go to his room, and they appear there minutes later. The rest of normies luck out every once in a while at parties, and the other norms cucks that have GF’s pair up from their social groups.

DATES NO LONGER EXIST IN THIS ERA WE DWELL IN. IF YOUTRY AND GET A FOID TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU, SHE WILL KNOW YOU ARE INCEL.

Its just hookup with chad now

I believe it. If you do happen to end up on a date its likely shes using you for free food rather than a potential relationship

foids literally teleport to your house if you are a chad

Yike found the butthurt ankle! Lmao my SO and I are going on a date this evening. Take that ankles! :soy:

I would say that dates for Chad are just a formality. Both him and the foid know very well what will happen but have to embelish the whole thing through a social ritual in order to hide their barbarity. Meanwhile for beta cuckolds it is a stressful ultra challenging exam to show m'lady his worth as a provided and at the smallest error the exam is failed.

This one hurts.

It's really Chad, cope, or rope at this point.

I would say that dates for Chad are just a formality. Both him and the foid know very well what will happen but have to embelish the whole thing through a social ritual in order to hide their barbarity. Meanwhile for beta cuckolds it is a stressful ultra challenging exam to show m'lady his worth as a provided and at the smallest error the exam is failed.
High iq for greycel

Asking out a girl is an instant incel marker as of 2020, IT should be aware of that. Quick we must protect m'ladys!

There has never been a better time to be living in

If you’re chad, that is

Asking out a girl is an instant incel marker as of 2020, IT should be aware of that. Quick we must protect m'ladys!
There has never been a better time to be living in

If you’re chad, that is

Dates are betas pregaming the foid for her dick appointment with chad.

foids literally teleport to your house if you are a chad
they invented quantum teleportation for this sole purpose.
(Actually she made her cuck husband make it).