Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such emotion as "happy."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I have never been "happy" in my entire life. Not even once.

NPCs say a lot of meaningless shit, and this is just another example.

NPCs have this obsession with being "happy" in life. They ask non-bluepillers if we're "happy," and talk about how all these people, as well as themselves, are "happy" in life, as if there's such thing as a permanent state of emotion, and as if there's such an emotion as "happy."

First of all, the baseline human emotion is apathy. You wake up, take a piss, scratch your balls, yawn, and go back to bed. Are you happy? No. Are you sad? No. What emotion are you feeling? Nothing. Maybe just a little relief that you took a piss.

That's most of everyone's day. Maybe not the mentally ill when they're in some kind of manic or depressive state, but other than that, that's what life is.

But what does "happy" mean? NOTHING. It means NOTHING.

When you think of "happy," you might think of a smiley face. But when do people actually smile?

The vast majority of the time when someone smiles, it's because they find something funny.

Is that happiness? No. Laughter is just an involuntary response to stuff that is almost never anything "good."

For instance, I laughed at incels remarking that MrSamEntertainment may have had a "productive" day, but it wasn't a "reproductive" day. There's nothing positive about that line. It's dark humor.

If "happy" were to mean anything, it would just be an umbrella term for positive emotions.

Positive emotions include relief (which implies you were expecting something bad), excitement (which is just anticipation of something good, rather than actually doing the good thing), satisfaction (which is a very short-term emotion when you have achieved a goal), etc.

But "happy" itself is not a fucking emotion. It encompasses a wide range of short-term emotions.

You can put happy in with other normie NPC expressions, such as saying that every baby is adorable, every woman is beautiful, every family member younger than you is handsome/beautiful, every couple is adorable/cute, even though there's a good chance they're going to eventually get divorced, etc.

You’re not dead bro, it’s just that you don’t have a heartbeat and your organs stopped functioning

Being a 6’5, square-jawed Chad = Blissful happiness

You’re not dead bro, it’s just that you don’t have a heartbeat and your organs stopped functioning

That refers to a unified lack of processes.

"Happy" refers to...nothing. At most it could be a category for separate emotions.

What is someone feeling when they're "happy?" Relief because they're done with their presentation? An orgasm? Looking forward to eating dinner?

The fact that you have no idea means the term is meaningless.

That refers to a unified lack of processes.

"Happy" refers to...nothing. At most it could be a category for separate emotions.

What is someone feeling when they're "happy?" Relief because they're done with their presentation? An orgasm? Looking forward to eating dinner?

The fact that you have no idea means the term is meaningless.
Yes. Happy is the word used to describe that category of emotions then. There’s no deeper understanding you can make as the word itself is simple. It just describes a positive feeling you have.

48929.jpg

Happiness can only be reached, if you are doing something you genuinely enjoy, that does not require the necessity of others.
Therefore, happiness can only be found in solitude.

Those are my 2 cents.

NPCs have this obsession with being "happy" in life. They ask non-bluepillers if we're "happy," and talk about how all these people, as well as themselves, are "happy" in life, as if there's such thing as a permanent state of emotion, and as if there's such an emotion as "happy."

First of all, the baseline human emotion is apathy. You wake up, take a piss, scratch your balls, yawn, and go back to bed. Are you happy? No. Are you sad? No. What emotion are you feeling? Nothing. Maybe just a little relief that you took a piss.

That's most of everyone's day. Maybe not the mentally ill when they're in some kind of manic or depressive state, but other than that, that's what life is.

When you think of "happy," you might think of a smiley face. But when do people actually smile?

The vast majority of the time when someone smiles, it's because they find something funny.

Is that happiness? No. Laughter is just an involuntary response to stuff that is almost never anything "good."

For instance, I laughed at incels remarking that MrSamEntertainment may have had a "productive" day, but it wasn't a "reproductive" day. There's nothing positive about that line. It's dark humor.

If "happy" were to mean anything, it would just be an umbrella term for positive emotions.

Positive emotions include relief (which implies you were expecting something bad), excitement (which is just anticipation of something good, rather than actually doing the good thing), satisfaction (which is a very short-term emotion when you have achieved a goal), etc.

But "happy" itself is not a fucking emotion. It encompasses a wide range of short-term emotions.

You can put happy in with other normie NPC expressions, such as saying that every baby is adorable, every woman is beautiful, every family member younger than you is handsome/beautiful, every couple is adorable/cute, even though there's a good chance they're going to eventually get divorced, etc.
really trying to reinvent the wheel here

happy = high serotonin and positive neural environment

But I agree I think the normal state for humans is apathy which is more closer to sadness and misery than it is to happiness or joy. The only times we are happy is when something goes our way/something that we like happens and we can only be truly "happy" for a few minutes maximum. The rest of the time we are in a constant state of apathy.

Yes. Happy is the word used to describe that category of emotions then. There’s no deeper understanding you can make as the word itself is simple. It just describes a positive feeling you have.

That doesn't make any sense. You can't feel an entire category of separate, distinct emotions.

It's like saying your favorite webpage is ".com." Yeah? Which one?

I once heard someone say:

"Happiness is not pleasure. It is victory."

That made sense to me.

Correct OP :yes:

There is no happiness, only suffering and emotional tranquilizers (aka coping mechanisms). Life is hell, all else is but a means to cope. We either cope or we suffer. As a way of functioning, people continuously use or interact with things that enable them to remain emotionally tranquilized. Or else their conscious will be exposed to a higher intensity of torment and disturbance

Happiness corresponds to cope because the rational fear of the "unknown" inhibits the capacity to experience happiness without the involvement of coping mechanisms. It would be fair for someone to be terrified of what awaits in future, as long as the exact details of any supposed future event isn't absolutely certain. Because it would be fair to assume any uncertain event may contain unpleasantries / inconveniences as long as the supposed event remains uncertain. You can never truly be happy as long as you have a reason to be afraid. Plus you will always have a reason to be afraid as long as the future remains uncertain

Last edited:
sex is not even real

I think happiness is like feeling at peace.