Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no single happy memories in my entire 20 years of my existence

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★
Recently I became 20 years old. So in my entire 20 years old of my existence, there is no single enjoyable and happy memories in my life. From childhood,Being born in a dysfunctional family with abusive overprotective parents, I face brutal abuse in childhood. In school I face intense bullying due to my weak thin body and ugly face. When I need the essence of female companionship, I get brutally rejected and deprived of love due to my subhuman face. I am always outcasted, ostracized and humilated for my ugly face and weak thin body. I just cried everyday as I have no one to understand me and my pain and now my tears also dried up. Sufferings made me numb and living dead. And still my sufferings is going on. Life is extremely brutal for me.

Brutal. At least i had a decent childhood. I'm sorry brocel :(

I was also bullied before 9th grade for good reasons (blame my parents), then I jestermaxxed throughout school. Now I am a junior in college and nothing happy has happened here either. I also turned 20 in May, also Indian like you.

Such is the life of 95% of modern men.

I was also bullied before 9th grade for good reasons (blame my parents), then I jestermaxxed throughout school. Now I am a junior in college and nothing happy has happened here either. I also turned 20 in May, also Indian like you.
Yes I am Indian. Are you also

I want to wish you a good day. You deserve it :feelsautistic:

To have nothing to look back with fondness on is good reason to burn down the village to feel its warmth.

It was never about personality or being a 'good person'. Life is a brutal dice roll.

Desire is suffering; you know this fellow PepeBuddhacel.

i used to feel happy after a fap but now my sex drive isnt even there anymore