Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no "rite of passage". Nothing will "man you up". Your personality is fucking genetic. It's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've wasted endless years and shit tons of money on going out, buying drinks and other PUA garbage. I'm still the same person as I was before.

Your personality is genetic. Putting yourself through endless torture isn't going to improve you.

If that were the case, POWs in vietnam would have came back better off than before.

Fucked up experiences only damage your brain. You don't go through trama and come out a better person. That's absolutely fucking insane.

Does a dog become better trained if you beat it? Even animal trainers claim only positive re-enforcement works. Putting a mammal through bad experiences makes it exponentially worse off.

Your personality is the sum of all your experiences in life. Which are dictated by your genetics.

Nobody expect a dog who's been beaten and abused all his life to be friendly, playful and outgoing with humans.

Yet people expect this kind of behavior from unattractive men

Your personality is the sum of all your experiences in life. Which are dictated by your genetics.

Nobody expect a dog who's been beaten and abused all his life to be friendly, playful and outgoing with humans.

Exactly. That is why saying you're "non NT" is just saying "I'm ugly"

Hmm, what a coincidence good looking chads are always NT low inhib and outgoing while ugly guys are pretty much always fucking weirdo freaks

Bumping this good thread ngl

your personality is your face. in fact the etymology of the word personality states that personality = face

I mean personality traits are genetic lol
that and who you grow up around can REALLY shape how you act as an adult

If you are ugly it doesn’t matter because it’s already over.

If you are Chad it doesn’t matter because you can make girls wet purely on looks.

If you are anywhere between this range, which is the vast majority of men, personality is VERY important.

If you have a social life and go out frequently, you’ll know how true this is. Only the PSL autist basement dwellers will deny this.

If you are Chad it doesn’t matter because you can make girls wet purely on looks.
Chad is the only living being on earth who can be a complete networth zero and still cuck a seven figure man

Chad is the only living being on earth who can be a complete networth zero and still cuck a seven figure man
Chad can be in a maximum security prison for beating children and can get massive media coverage for his looks alone, get bailed out by a billionaire foid, and go on to become a multi-millionaire and one of the highest paid male models

rite of passage = sex in high school

Yeah. The last thing that changed my personality was after leaving high school and being confronted with "the real world". This turned me into a depressive. Ive been out of HS for 6 years now. Ive came a long way in the things i know and my perceptions etc, but personality wise, i am exactly the same person. I even traveled across the world, and i am the same "person" as before i did any of that. I dont even think any experiences can actually change a person past like 21 tbh. They could only get more depressive

your personality is your circumstances.

your circumstances are your genes and upbringing.

thinking you can mold your social behavior in any way you want to be more magnetic is pure cope. you are your past unfortunately.

People need positive reinforcements in their early age years. This helps.

The only positive consequence of going through fucked up shit is valuing it more when things are better. Other than that, yeah, it only makes you fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back