Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no replacement for sex and intimacy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I was recently reading a thread titled "what drugs do you take?". And the first thought that came to my mind was using drugs as a cope for inceldom. But I realized that not only would drugs not solve your longing for a woman, but you'd end up doing even more due to the pain of being incel. This made me realize that there is no true replacement for sex and intimacy, and trying to overcompensate with other vices will only complicate your life.

Death is my replacement and if nothing changes in 5 years the rope is where I'll be headed.

Yeah finding hobbies and working to better your life without women is the biggest cope ever. The only people who say that chit have had sex on and off while *finding themselves*.

There's no way for us to know this is true.

1307316260256.jpg

full dive
rape someone bc what are rules even

yet a man can dream but im sure that time will come someday where iam nomore

*finding themselves*.
Yet another trope normies get wrong. There's no such thing as "finding yourself". You are yourself. Not that people don't change over time.

Only alternative is rope boyos :feelsbadman:

Either you stand firm, or you go to ER

Attachments

• 1524809179827.png
    1524809179827.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 57
There's no way for us to know this is true.
It is true. Don't doubt it for a second.

As much as we like to deny it, humans are like any other animal. Our primary motive is SEX. Without it, we are unfulfilled.