Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no reason as to why

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry that you're going through this. Life is like a hell to me, and it's hard to get by. I'm drunk and high out of my mind. Maybe too high. Life has passed me by, but hopefully not for you.

I don't know what to make of all this. I'd like to believe there are some redeeming qualities about me. Maybe I deserve it. Idk.

I don't know why I do what I do. I guess I'm just sad, unsatisfied, angry. Another drunk. Whatever the case I don't know what I expected for my future.

I just feel like nothing. I don't think that anything will ever help me. My soul is crying out but I can't save me. All my hopes and dreams have been destroyed.

Just another nothing day. Just another nothing night.

Please forgive me, I'm way too intoxicated to comprehend what I'm saying.

There really is just nothing for us.

If I could say anything I would tell you to pursue your passions. Your dreams. Produce art of yourself, make it known. You are all beautiful to me.

Don't give up on yourselves.

Be good to yourselves.

Love you all :heart:

I’m sorry that these foids are too evil to nurture your injured soul, brocel. Unfortunately they are too shallow for that, and as for other aspects of life, it’s all about greed and being at the top of the food chain for people. Your best way of attaining happiness is stay away from normies, try and keep close to your family if they aren’t assholes, and buy a sex doll

If I could say anything I would tell you to pursue your passions. Your dreams. Produce art of yourself, make it known. You are all beautiful to me.

Don't give up on yourselves.

Be good to yourselves.

Love you all :heart:
:blackpill::heart:

Brutally over

Brother i am currently doomer walking to one of your songs and some dean blunt too im high off some gummies my dealer gave me And it’s a nice chill night i wish i could draw I’d probably artmaxx if i could i tried doing it when i was 12-15 but i was just ass at it i cant even draw a straight line but man

IMG 3613

I’m sorry that these foids are too evil to nurture your injured soul, brocel. Unfortunately they are too shallow for that, and as for other aspects of life, it’s all about greed and being at the top of the food chain for people. Your best way of attaining happiness is stay away from normies, try and keep close to your family if they aren’t assholes, and buy a sex doll
Thanks mang, I'll try. Me and my family arent as close anymore, so it's a chore to try and pretend that everything is fin.

I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry that you're going through this. Life is like a hell to me, and it's hard to get by. I'm drunk and high out of my mind. Maybe too high. Life has passed me by, but hopefully not for you.

I don't know what to make of all this. I'd like to believe there are some redeeming qualities about me. Maybe I deserve it. Idk.

I don't know why I do what I do. I guess I'm just sad, unsatisfied, angry. Another drunk. Whatever the case I don't know what I expected for my future.

I just feel like nothing. I don't think that anything will ever help me. My soul is crying out but I can't save me. All my hopes and dreams have been destroyed.

Just another nothing day. Just another nothing night.
New song idea?

Brother i am currently doomer walking to one of your songs and some dean blunt too im high off some gummies my dealer gave me And it’s a nice chill night i wish i could draw I’d probably artmaxx if i could i tried doing it when i was 12-15 but i was just ass at it i cant even draw a straight line but man

View attachment 1297948
Keep trying it brocel. A lot of it just takes time and practice. Maybe youtube will help you when starting out? Like tutorials or step by step guides?

Also thank u for listening to my music. I'll be fine, I'm just way too fucked up rn. Life is just hard.

You guys are way too kind. Thank you for cheering me up tonight. I appreciate you guys for taking the time to comment. I hope you all get some good rest. :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

We will make it through this. We just gotta keep moving forward.