Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no point to this

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I just finished slaving away in hard manual labor all week long, putting my ears lungs and bones at risk in the shit conditions, and now I have the weekend to... get very drunk all day long and fumble around aimlessly. Nothing to look forward to no point even to any of the pennies I slaved for. This is not a life worth living at all.

Nothing to look forward to no point even to any of the pennies I slaved for. This is not a life worth living at all.

Imagine you would get even less income than now. Back in warehouse logistics I got hardly 1000 Euro after taxes. This is ridiculous. You cannot build up a decent life with that money, not even a somewhat decent life.

Imagine you would get even less income than now. Back in warehouse logistics I got hardly 1000 Euro after taxes. This is ridiculous. You cannot build up a decent life with that money, not even a somewhat decent life.
I have no purpose for money. I blow it all on just food and basic necessities.

I don't have any social media, no social circle, what the fuck do I need money for? I would have nothing to spend it on that I could brag with.

My manual labor isnt over. More to come tomorrow :feelsbadman:

I feel you. I'm just saving money to buy a house or something when I'm 40-50 and my youth is completely over.

Crazy how we just exist.

So I just finished slaving away in hard manual labor all week long, putting my ears lungs and bones at risk in the shit conditions, and now I have the weekend to... get very drunk all day long and fumble around aimlessly. Nothing to look forward to no point even to any of the pennies I slaved for. This is not a life worth living at all.
I couldn't relate more

It's not, but it's either rope or cope