Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is no point to life as an average man

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
its just constant cope after cope.

its just constant cope after cope.
Correction to as a sub5 man, because an average man can still experience love, be a betabux provider, but sub5's are truly alone and sexless.

But I agree, it's just cope after cope.

I have the philosophy of "always cope, never rope", so even if life is shit most of the time, I try to keep moving forwards.

In a sense, I don't feel as alone as I once did before, because I know that other men experience the problems I'm facing.

We're alone incels, but incel strong togedurr.

I'm ugly, you're ugly, we're all ugly here. All lonely here. All depressed, mental health issues. So we're suffering with the same problems, meaning I'm not alone with my problems, which means to a degree, because your life is shit, and my life is shit, I feel less alone that my life is shit.

Even not coping is a cope

Correction to as a sub5 man, because an average man can still experience love, be a betabux provider
not actual love. my dads friend is bluepilled like this and he thinks theres "love" between him and his wife despite him finding her talking to black men lusting after their penises in text messages. my dads friend is proof of what happens when an otherwise incel tries to ascend it always ends up like that and the cuck is still with her. it is the most sad shit i have ever witnessed because hes a pretty cool dude but continues to get fucked over by a whore.

I'm ugly, you're ugly, we're all ugly here. All lonely here. All depressed, mental health issues. So we're suffering with the same problems, meaning I'm not alone with my problems, which means to a degree, because your life is shit, and my life is shit, I feel less alone that my life is shit.
yeah it feels good. im glad the mods are good here for the most part and the banning is consistent. one of the most based rules is the anti fag posting because fags are fakecels with easy access to the people they are attracted to.

I think I just have to do something that will change the world forever. I will not have a family to remember me and I can not be forgotten.

not actual love. my dads friend is bluepilled like this and he thinks theres "love" between him and his wife despite him finding her talking to black men lusting after their penises in text messages. my dads friend is proof of what happens when an otherwise incel tries to ascend it always ends up like that and the cuck is still with her. it is the most sad shit i have ever witnessed because hes a pretty cool dude but continues to get fucked over by a whore.
That's rough for the dad's friend, but that make sense, all women will subconsciously desire chad/tyrone, so as a betabux, you're always second place, you get the pity bj, a kiss like once a year, get told I love you before you go to bed, but it's an ingenuine love.

That could be a debate, because do women love chad, if they just view chad through the lense of lust? They want chad to plow them, then when sex is over, settle for a beta 20 years down the line, so do women even actually love? That could be a debated topic.

That's rough for the dad's friend, but that make sense, all women will subconsciously desire chad/tyrone, so as a betabux, you're always second place, you get the pity bj, a kiss like once a year, get told I love you before you go to bed, but it's an ingenuine love.

That could be a debate, because do women love chad, if they just view chad through the lense of lust? They want chad to plow them, then when sex is over, settle for a beta 20 years down the line, so do women even actually love? That could be a debated topic.
when women talk about love they are actually talking about lust. love is a manmade concept. and always has been foids are too primitive to love anyone.

yeah it feels good. im glad the mods are good here for the most part and the banning is consistent. one of the most based rules is the anti fag posting because fags are fakecels with easy access to the people they are attracted to.
True, men down to put their dick in another man's asshole are pretty much down to fuck anything.

A gay incel is an oxymoron because even the gay homeless crackhead will want to smash you if you have a butthole.

Gays are weird, but on the original topic, one of the reasons why I don't rope, is because I know incel strong togedur.

If you're coping, i'm coping. Thousands of men are seen as sub-human in this modern era, not just me or you. There's thousands of us.

The pursuit to breed and live the high life as a sub5 is a Sisyphean task

The pursuit to breed and live the high life as a sub5 is a Sisyphean task
being non nt and ugly/weird looking and trying to suceed is a Sisyphean task indeed.

You can still find meaning and happiness in life. At a certain point "copes" can genuinely make life fun

True, men down to put their dick in another man's asshole are pretty much down to fuck anything.

A gay incel is an oxymoron because even the gay homeless crackhead will want to smash you if you have a butthole.

Gays are weird, but on the original topic, one of the reasons why I don't rope, is because I know incel strong togedur.

If you're coping, i'm coping. Thousands of men are seen as sub-human in this modern era, not just me or you. There's thousands of us.
lonley outcasted men only have anonymous forums because we never talk to anyone irl.

Correction to as a sub5 man, because an average man can still experience love, be a betabux provider, but sub5's are truly alone and sexless.

But I agree, it's just cope after cope.

I have the philosophy of "always cope, never rope", so even if life is shit most of the time, I try to keep moving forwards.

In a sense, I don't feel as alone as I once did before, because I know that other men experience the problems I'm facing.

We're alone incels, but incel strong togedurr.