Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no point in being nice anymore

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, we all know that being nice to foids is useless. I mean being nice to everyone. I used to think that if I was courteous to other people, I would be accepted and I would have tons of friends, maybe even a gf. Boy, I was wrong

These days, I don’t care if people think I’m rude but I’ve changed the way I treat them. I’ve stopped greeting people I know. I’ve stopped giving up my sit on the bus. I’ve stopped saying sorry if I accidentally bump into someone. I’ve stopped giving money to beggars. I´ve stopped sharing my food with my coworkers. I’ve stopped smiling to people. I mean, what’s the point?

I still help other fellow incels though. I think they need it the most.

I do enjoy being nice to incels but that’s it.

same fuck everybody, I'm all that matters now.

I agree. No point in being a “decent human being” if I’m just going to get treated like shit in return.

Do unto others as they would do to you. Think "would they do the same for me?" And 9/10 times you'll realise that they wouldn't.

Roastie came up to be begging for money, I can't so anything for her, thinking that if I came up to her off the street begging her for the time of day she wouldn't even give me that.

Women want guys to be assholes

Yeah, the world is not just. The one bad thing I did I actually got rewarded for, where as with the good things I did nobody gave a fuck. If you're ugly it also doesn't matter, you get treated like shit no matter what you do. It's you vs the world if you are sub 3.

About the incel part, most ugly people aren't blackpilled and are complete cuck whiteknights. They're the kind of people that donate to twitch streamer girls.

Very true, I stopped being nice long time ago.

I’ve stopped giving up my sit on the bus. I’ve stopped giving money to beggars. I´ve stopped sharing my food with my coworkers. I’ve stopped smiling to people.

You shouldn't have been doing the above anyway.

If you are nice you will be used by others and nothing else

Was it an effort to be nice?

I am only nice to my incel brothers we are actual respectful human beings. Society uses us to build their roads and wifi to only stomp on us like carpets. They don’t know who they are fucking with.

I work a cash register and a lot of times I dont even greet the customer or reply to them if they say hi. I just stare at them dead in the eye with a cold face and do the money transaction.

I work a cash register and a lot of times I dont even greet the customer or reply to them if they say hi. I just stare at them dead in the eye with a cold face and do the money transaction.
Won't a rostie or cuck try to tell your manager?

it made a lot of sense in a homogenous society with nuclear families, like japan in the 1980s

now? it's fucking idiotic. we live in mad max type world.

Once an incel understands his place in the world, he is able to rise above the lies and the taboos. The knowledge of your fate liberates you to do as you please

Beginning to be a misanthrope

Nice guys finish last