Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no point in approaching women if you dont get iois

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
A women will let you know if she is interested in you, If you dont get iois from a particular women then there is no point in approaching her. Whats the point in approaching someone if you know youre going to get shot down anyways but still people will say youre a fakecel unless you approach 1000 women and get rejected

legit, the problem is you need to be male model tier to get IOIs.

What a fucking cope. Only chads get Ioi. normies who still get gfs all the time have to work for it. if you're not willing to work it for it then youre a VOLCEL. you don't know shit. you're like 16 and edgy af.

Legit. People who say you're not a truecel unless you approach thousands of women are fucking retarded. Mass approachig will just get you labeled as a sexual predator.

And the IOIs need to be legit too. Women smiling at you for a split second is not an IOI. Never approach if you get anything less than this.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy1bMp5UZgY[/video]

TheVman said:
What a fucking cope. Only chads get Ioi. normies who still get gfs all the time have to work for it. if you're not willing to work it for it then youre a VOLCEL. you don't know shit. you're like 16 and edgy af.

You are one of the biggest retards on this site. Have fun jumping through hoops and being a cuck.

TheVman said:

This

Stop making excuses if youve never approached a girl you're a fucking vocel. Like in basketball, you miss 100% of the shots you never take. I for one know where I stand because I actually tried and swiftly got shut down/rejected/mocked etc

Enigmatic said:
Legit. People who say you're not a truecel unless you approach thousands of women are fucking retarded. Mass approachig will just get you labeled as a sexual predator.

Great point. Wish I could find the post by the incel who got kicked out of high school and lost any hope at a career because he was nice to a girl in his class.

If the girl doesn't break eye contact and smile back at you, you might have a chance. It's the only IOI that I know.

TheVman said:

And the IOIs need to be legit too. Women smiling at you for a split second is not an IOI. Never ap

Cope. Know alot of normies who got IOI's it only doesn't happen to ugly people

Everyone should know this.

You don't "approach" girls. That's autistic as fuck.

Hi guys, I've done a post on facial attractiveness and the maxilla a few posts down on the board. Do give it a look. And yes, that's right.

Multiple girls eye fuck chad until chad decides to approach one of them and take her back.

Chad only approaches one girl a night and he never gets rejected

TheVman said:

Most normies probably only get their gfs through social circle and internet dating. Approaching here implies cold approaching.

Captvic said:
TheVman said:
This
Stop making excuses if youve never approached a girl you're a fucking vocel. Like in basketball, you miss 100% of the shots you never take. I for one know where I stand because I actually tried and swiftly got shut down/rejected/mocked etc
Yeah. it just pisses me off when a bunch of lazy people making excuses call them selves incels

not_here_4_points said:
Most normies probably only get their gfs through social circle and internet dating. Approaching here implies cold approaching.