Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is no pain on this plane of being like having a oneitis

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
Title

beyond brutal, every single day I think of her and nothing distracts me.

That's brutal. Hopefully you can get over her at some point

Tell her you dox soys on reddit and she will jump into your arms

remember you only like her for her body and remember there better looking women out there

remember you only like her for her body and remember there better looking women out there
cant post pics cause she lives super close to me but she is insanely hot. like a model. objectively 9/10

34310242dd57f528efe4817898405afe

imagine this with black hair and obviously no cosplay shit or contacts

cant post pics cause she lives super close to me but she is insanely hot. like a model. objectively 9/10

View attachment 1221386
imagine this with black hair and obviously no cosplay shit or contacts
why don't you feel the same way towards every women of the same caliber? Does she posses anything extraordinary except her looks?

i think love is a dishonest emotion, we should admit it stems from physical attraction, and should not bind ourselves to any women just because they get our dick hard.

why don't you feel the same way towards every women of the same caliber? Does she posses anything extraordinary except her looks?
ive only ever seen slightly comparable girls nobody like her and even then the ones that do look like that are models or egirls, i never see them. but her i see often irl and my heart aches like ive been shot everytime i see her.

ive only ever seen slightly comparable girls nobody like her and even then the ones that do look like that are models or egirls, i never see them. but her i see often irl and my heart aches like ive been shot everytime i see her.
how long have been in love with her? and how long since you gave up on her?

as soon as i saw her i was in love, over half a year.
there are people who make themselves miserable for years, decades, lifetimes even; for this kind of thing. Good luck to you bro:feelsokman:
wish you the best

there are people who make themselves miserable for years, decades, lifetimes even; for this kind of thing. Good luck to you bro:feelsokman:
wish you the best
My only hope is to move out of the city

It's really hard to get over them, try distracting yourself with immersive copes