Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no more subhuman trait than pelvic tilt

T

Twinkcel

Banned
-
Posterior-pelvic-tilt.webp
If you have an anterior pelvic tilt it’s beyond over. Nothing can save you from a bad subhuman posture not even a good face and height combined.

I’ve had it as long as I can remember and I can’t fix it at all and I think I know why. The cause of anterior pelvic tilt is relaxed glutes and abs muscles that means if you have a difficulty growing muscles naturally you are fucked and there is nothing you can do except roid and gym. I worked my abs and glute daily and didn’t improve at all. All it did is make my knee pain worse. This is making me very depressed and suicidal.

It looks like stance a fag that does nothing but squats wishes for.

My condolences.

Do hip stability and mobility exercises. Air pedals, bridges, duckwalks, lunges. These reduce muscle imbalances. Let us know if your tilt improves after regularly doing these exercises for a while.

No posture for your face

Do hip stability and mobility exercises. Air pedals, bridges, duckwalks, lunges. These reduce muscle imbalances. Let us know if your tilt improves after regularly doing these exercises for a while.
It won’t work since I can’t grow any muscles due to anemia.

anterior pelvic tilt + tall + build muscle = gorillamaxxing = unlimited pussy

Neck hump, nerd neck is even worse.

All of these postures look ridiculous :feelskek:

I think I have posterior pelvic tilt

a lot of toilets have anterior pelvic tilt anyways

a lot of toilets have anterior pelvic tilt anyways
They tilt on purpose to looks like their butts are bigger. I noticed girls with big boobs have bad posture with back hump.

Then stop training like a retard, everyone can strengthen their muscles enough to have good posture natty.
He almost certainly created this problem by doing isolation exercises.