Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no more direct attack against you than a foid refusing sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
That is the most ultimate insult there is. Its not "haha its not personal" or "tee-hee, we didnt have chemistry". It means that in the most fundamental essence of your being you are not enough for her. Your entire existence is invalidated. Foid refusing sex with you is an attack against your human rights. An attempt to wipe you from the gene pool.

Absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:

That is the most ultimate insult there is. Its not "haha its not personal" or "tee-hee, we didnt have chemistry". It means that in the most fundamental essence of your being you are not enough for her. Your entire existence is invalidated. Foid refusing sex with you is an attack against your human rights. An attempt to wipe you from the gene pool.
Trying to reason with foids is useless since they have the brains of small kids.

We are being genocided and no one cares.

It IS the biggest discrimination there is.
What it’s basically indicating is that she doesn’t want you to exist any longer. She could care less if you and your genetics died off.

When a foid refuses to have sex with you, she is proactively aborting the potential baby you could impregnante her with. With just her choice she makes your sperm die without fertilizing her egg. That's a form of murder.

It's why female rights and free will must be revoked.

If you’re her looks match, it’s an insult.